This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site food service / retail business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, vendors, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Manager Accounting Customer Service (2016 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking franchise financial accounting initiatives, supply orders, asset protection / general liability incidents resolution, and customer relations, including managing a team of 7 Supervisors and 95 agents, as well as leading on-boarding and integration of aforesaid agents at U.S. corporate and offshore sites.
- Exhibit skill in developing operational budgets and goals, along with producing detailed reporting and analytic information for senior-level executives, establishing quality control metrics in dual locations, and developing key SOPs.
- Serve as communications point-of-contact for the Accounting Customer Service Department, and further cultivate a solutions-driven business environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
- Collaborate with field operations to provide multi-site materials, as well as with other departments on special projects.
Designed and developed brand new call center metrics.
Established training Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Participated in 2015 and 2016 s Business Leadership Council.
Maximized goal attainment by leveraging solid internal / external partnerships.
Achieved short- and long-term contract center goals and objectives across multiple sites.
Attracted and maintained a highly skilled and engaged workforce via strong recruitment strategies.
Manager of Development Mergers & Acquisitions (2012 2016)
- Strategically steered 4 top-performing teams of 30 people and 3 supervisors, New Store Coordinators, Licensing Coordinators, Franchise Coordinators & Construction, and Energy & Facilities Administration, along with 25 field staff.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward cost-effectively developing and managing operational budgets and goals.
- Served as a key point of communication to field development and company at-large for development process change.
- Efficiently analyzed and consolidated processes for department forecasting, management information, and issue identification, and demonstrated a working knowledge of development systems (e.g. property decision support system).
- Established training and bench development plan for Development Supervisors to ensure appropriate staff were trained on key systems and other process-related tools, and ensured operational projects were promptly completed.
- Coordinated and managed licensing and permitting procedures for U.S. and Canada stores within the 7-Eleven system.
- Directed all mergers and acquisitions responsible for delivery licenses in a timely manner for changes in control dates.
- Managed New Store Construction Project Specialists and a top Remodel Group in actively collaborating with construction, field project managers, GCs, and local jurisdictions responsible for 330 organic growth stores annually.
Liaised among procurement teams to on-board new vendors.
Developed and published Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Achieved 2014 and 2015 s Leadership Circle of Excellence Award.
Established a new infrastructure for cross-functional department reporting.
Managed licensing and franchising teams responsible for a $93-million budget.
Successfully spearheaded multiple project initiatives to boost operations profitability.
Collaborated with GCs and vendors to ensure plans, budgets, and specifications were met.
Created process diagrams for support functions and sought opportunities to improve efficiency.
Established quality control procedures and developed expectations to further strategy development.
Field Operations (2009 2012)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen to manage operations across 25 locations, including assisting in developing strategic plans to increase overall revenue and lower expenses to maximize profits.
- Expertly analyzed financial, operational, and additional information reports and interpreted data to identify trends or challenges, and recommended corrective actions or solutions to achieve short- and / or long-term development goals.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Field Operations (continued)
- Demonstrated experience in coaching subordinates to resolve problems, influence franchisees, and attain key results.
- Set performance expectations and directed staff to attain objectives using feedback reports, budgets, and sales data.
Awarded Field Consultant of the Year in 2011.
Honored with 2012 s Outstanding Leadership Award.
Increased sales in focus areas by 17% over a previous year.
Honored as Field Consultant of the Quarter for 1st and 2nd Quarters of 2011.
Received Zone Sales Initiative Award in 2011 for meeting or exceeding zone metrics.
Recruited and on-boarded new talent to increase organizational excellence and capability.
Improved business performance by influencing franchisees to conduct training of sales associates.
Director of Operations
- Maximized bottom-line performance by directing restaurant operations while planning and prioritizing workflow strategies for 8 District Managers, 45 Managers, and 350+ team members generating $300+ in revenue across 40 stores.
- Spearheaded start-up, selection, construction, and opening of new business sites across North Carolina and Virginia.
- Established effective infrastructure for total business, including redefining store management and job responsibilities.
- Created first reporting process and tools to track and control costs, waste, and theft and measure and monitor sales.
- Instituted cash handling and safe procedures, and created cash reconciliation process to prevent or detect shortages.
Developed operations methodology to support planned business growth to 50 facilities.
Authored an employee handbook, developed payroll policy, and converted to ADP Payroll.
Developed and implemented a comprehensive training program, procedures, and handbook.
Increased store manager supervisory, delegation, and staffing skills and associate performance.
Increased productivity and profitability by restructuring financial, quality, and labor planning systems.
Designed and developed standards and guidelines for department training and development programs.
Reversed business performance from -$100,000 deficit to annual profit of $240,000 in 1 year to open 3 new stores.
Director of Operations
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing high-volume operations of company brands such as Blimpie, Subway, and Godfather s Pizza, including supervising a staff of 6 District Managers, 24 General Managers, and 250 employees in 23 facilities with gross sales exceeding $10 million, as well as negotiating with vendors to boost profitability.
Decreased turnover 75% and generated savings in food costs of over 7%.
Negotiated better supplier pricing resulting in a 5% increase in profitability.
Reduced food spoilage 13% by instructing managers and staff in a ServSafe Food Safety course.
Reduced equipment repair and service call costs $12,000 by writing an internal equipment safety manual.
Increased flow and timeliness of communications by training staff on use of reporting systems and spreadsheets.
Designed a workplace safety training system to reduce customer accidents 15% and improve health scores 12%.
President ￨ Chief Executive Officer ￨ Owner ￨ Operator
- Played a vital role in leading results-generating business operations, including directing all facets of team building, training / development, strategic analysis / planning, cost-effective negotiations, purchasing, and inventory control.
- Led targeted monitoring of core productivity by designing and developing a comprehensive quality control system.
Successfully increased sales per unit by 200%.
Reduced food costs by 25% and labor expenses by 4%.
Led an overall savings of 12% companywide and decreased optimal cash shortages.
Developed a warehouse inventory system to enable products to be purchased at significant savings.
Grew business 300% from 1 store with $200,000 in annual sales to 3 stores with $1.8 million in annual sales.
Bachelor s Degree in Accounting Carson Newman University
Bachelor s Degree in Business Management Carson Newman University
ServSafe Certified ￨ ServSafe Instructor Certified ￨ HACCP Certified ￨ Food Service Management Professional Certified
Member, North Carolina Restaurant Association
Member, Biltmore s Who s Who Among North Carolina Executives
Member, Virginia Restaurant Association ￨ Member, National Restaurant Association
Facilitator, National Business Leaders Council Franchise Systems Committee 7-Eleven
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multi-Site Operations Management, Multimillion-Dollar Budget Control, New Business Development, Profit / Loss, Accounting, Mergers / Acquisitions, Strategic Analysis, Short- / Long-Term Planning, Trends Tracking, Best Practices, and Quality Control. I am also highly skilled in Field Operations, Team Building, Training / Development, Vendor Relations, Contract Negotiations, Multi-Project Management, Multi-Process Optimization, and Customer Service, among other areas.
Currently, as a Manager of Accounting Customer Service for 7-Eleven, I expertly lead franchise financial accounting initiatives, supply orders, asset protection / general liability incidents resolution, and customer relations, including managing a team of 7 Supervisors and 95 agents, as well as leading on-boarding and integration of aforesaid agents at U.S. corporate and offshore sites. Within this role, I develop operational budgets and goals, along with producing detailed reporting and analytic information for senior-level executives, establishing quality control metrics in dual locations, and developing key SOPs. I also serve as a communications point-of-contact for the Accounting Customer Service Department, and further cultivate a solutions-driven business environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Designing and developing new call center metrics.
Establishing training Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Participating in 2015 and 2016 s Business Leadership Council.
Maximizing goal attainment by leveraging internal / external partnerships.
Achieving short- and long-term contract center goals and objectives across multiple sites.
Attracting and maintaining a highly skilled and engaged workforce via strong recruitment strategies.
To complement this experience, please note that I graduated from Carson Newman University with a Bachelor s Degree in Accounting and a Bachelor s Degree in Business Management. I am ServSafe Certified and ServSafe Instructor Certified, as well as Food Service Management Professional Certified and HACCP Certified.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting OR Delete This Portion ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in senior-level leadership roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!