This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Self-motivated Petroleum Engineering Student eager to contribute strong academic foundation to a progressive organization.
- In-depth knowledge of petroleum engineering processes obtained throughout completion of extensive upper level coursework.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a track record of completion projects / tasks on-time.
- Broad understanding of sedimentary and structural geology, reservoir rock / fluid properties and well logging.
- Proficiency in MATLAB, basic C++ and MS Office Suite.
Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering, GPA: 3.5, Dean s List
University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, Alaska; Anticipated Graduation: 2018
Relevant Coursework Completed in Sedimentary & Structural Geology of Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Rock & Fluid Properties, Well Logging, Mechanics of Materials, Basic Thermodynamics, Fundamentals of Petroleum / Drilling / Production and Arctic Engineering.
Student Chapter Treasurer, Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), University of Alaska
Member, Students Who Enjoy Economic Thinking, University of Alaska
Member, National Society of Collegiate Scholars.
Member, American Association of Drilling Engineers.
Randy Marriott Construction, Ogden, UT 2016-2017
- Demonstrated an ability to perform as a team contributor and ensure on-time completion of assigned tasks.
- Conducted in-depth safety meetings with crew members; thoroughly monitored daily operations to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Used strong organizational skills to create project schedules and maintain strict adherence to timelines.
- Operated various types of equipment, prepped job sites and cleared debris.
Tom Monican, Fairbanks, AK 2014-2015
- Worked together with team members to ensure on-time completion of construction and remodel projects.
- Demonstrated an ability to follow instructions and maintain a strong attention to detail.
Jimmy Johns Gourmet Sandwiches, Idaho Falls, ID 2012-2014
- Leveraged strong communication skills to deliver high quality service to all customers.
- Conducted in-depth training to significantly boost team performance.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!