This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Nursing Professional with several years of experience in high-stress environments along with a strong background within several types of healthcare environments. Experienced in managing complex patient cases, creating comprehensive treatment plans, and facilitating quality improvement initiatives. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Critical Patient Care Medication Administration Coaching/Training Patient Education
Patient Assessment/Triage Cardiac/Stroke Designation Wound Management/Care Discharge Planning
Team Leadership Trauma Designation Requirements LEAN Methodology ACLS/PALS/TNCC/NIHSS
Implemented a comprehensive stroke protocol which reduced the average door to CT time from an average of 67 minutes to 8 minutes
Created a cardiac protocol which reduced door to EKG times to an average of 2 minutes in addition to increasing MBQIP scores by up to 30%
Achieved patient satisfaction scores within the emergency department of up to 95%
Awards Include: RHQN Best Practice for Cardiac-STEMI Care, RHQN Best Practice for Door to EKG Time, RHQN Best Practice for Lowest Unexpected Re-Admits to the Emergency Department, Outstanding Stroke Care Achievement Best Door to CT Times (2013-2015), Outstanding Stroke Care Achievement Best Door to Needle Times (2015), and Top 5% Join Commission Hospitals for Pneumonia Care based on implemented protocols
Direct day to day medical and administrative operations within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increase productivity, efficiency, and patient satisfaction
Recognized as Clinical Director and Policy Writer which requires exceptional communication abilities in addition to handling chart review and quality improvement functions
Supervise staff members within the Emergency Department which includes providing feedback and coaching along with handling payroll tasks, scheduling, and budget development
Design and implement innovative processes and systems which have included a billing system based on ICD-9 and CPT coding
Conduct detailed daily chart reviews, work closely with outpatient service teams, and monitor staff training to ensure professional development goals are attained
Create internal policies and best practices, oversee the implementation/management of a regional EMS Cardiac and Stroke System, and played a lead role in the build/implementation of an Emergency Department Electronic Medical Record system
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Oversaw patient care quality levels within the Medical/Surgical unit which centered on monitoring patient flow and nursing standards/best practices
- Supervised a team of 52 Nurses, CNA s, and administrative staff, reviewed and rewrote order sets for several departments, and participated in quality improvement committees
- Acted as Clinical Educator and Policy Writer along with handling chart reviews, quality improvement initiatives, and staff scheduling
- Successfully reduced patient length of stay on a daily basis to an average LOS of less than 96 hours in addition to directing the swing bed and observation bed programs
- Coordinated nursing functions within the emergency department which required maintaining knowledge of cardiac, trauma, stroke, end stage renal, liver failure, and critical care
- Performed comprehensive patient exams, monitored vital signs for changes in medical status, administered medication, and coached patients on discharge instructions
- Facilitated nursing functions within the labor and delivery unit which included providing medical support to women during labor and newborn children
- Identified and diffuse escalated medical situations, obtained patient vital signs, and altered treatment plans as needed
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in nursing and administrative roles with experience in implementing innovative quality programs, supporting operations within the emergency department, and supervising nursing team members. In addition, I have strong experience in interacting positively with patients and successfully increasing patient stroke and cardiac care levels.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background and several medical certifications.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!