This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 15+ years of quality control and process improvement experience. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward revamping existing processes regarding steel wire product design, solar cells and VCSEL cell processing. To complement this background, I possess strong testing, organizational and problem solving skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Detail-oriented Professional eager to contribute 15+ years of experience to a challenging Quality control position.
- Experienced in maintaining quality control and significantly improving existing processes in various areas, including steel wire product design, solar cells and VCSEL cell processing.
- Skilled in various types of materials analysis, including x-ray, polaron, PL, spectral measurement and metallography.
- Extensive chemistry lab experience in various areas, including separation method, quantitative / qualitative analysis and coating / formulations.
C & C++
AutoCAD 2000/2000i & 2002
Davis Wire Corporation, Irwindale 2010-Present
Quality Control Manager
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while successfully managing quality control system.
- Conduct in depth testing, compile / analyze pertinent information and make knowledge based changes to significantly increase quality of products.
- Streamline existing production scrap processes, leading to a reduction in overall scrap under 1% of finished goods.
- Continually implement design and develop strategies to optimize company resources regarding steel wires and steel wire products.
Davis Wire Corporation, Irwindale 2007-2010
Quality Control Supervisor / Engineer
- Maintained high level of quality control throughout all daily operations within die room.
- Conducted in depth training for Quality Control Technicians while simultaneously monitoring individual performance.
- Conducted in depth testing; verified data integrity and conducted quality audits per standard procedures.
- Implemented various strategies to significantly improve testing capabilities.
- Successfully implemented CAR and CAPA systems.
AXT. VCSEL 2000-2001
Process Fabrication Technician
- Fulfilled key role processing VCSEL chips, with responsibilities including alignment design, documenting product development and conducting in depth production / test controls.
TECSTAR Inc. 1997-2000
MOCVD Materials Characterization Technician (1998-2000)
Solar Cell Production Operator (1997-1998)
- Conducted x-ray and polaron testing to thoroughly analyze solar cell quality.
Bachelor of Science in Materials Engineering and Chemistry - Industrials Chemistry Option
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA; 2007
Academic projects completed: Determined specification for forged 6061-T6 high-pressure aluminum valve, conducted research on computational chemistry and parameterization of benzonitrile in molecular mechanic in 3D (MM3).
Certificate in Coating & Formulations for Paint; 2003
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!