This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Self-motivated Professional possessing 15+ years of experience in human resource services, administrative operations and training.
- Possesses in depth knowledge of benefits administration, new employee on boarding and employee relations management.
- Detail-oriented team player experienced in increasing overall performance and exceeding expectations.
- Linguistic fluency in Russian and English.
Human Resource Services
Training & Development
Human Resources Software
Recruitment & Interviewing
MS Office Suite
Micron Technology, Inc., Manassas, VA; Process Technician 2011-Present
- Thoroughly review data to ensure quality throughout all day to day operations.
- Conduct in depth data analysis, monitor performance and increase efficiency throughout existing processes.
- Utilize strong leadership skills to successfully train new team members.
Micron Technology, Inc., Manassas, VA; Manufacturing Technician Trainer 2007-2011
- Streamlined existing processes to improve performance throughout all daily operations.
- Developed and implemented effective training strategies to educate team members.
- Strategically defined team goals, designed innovative training material and remained up to date on cutting edge processes.
- Maintained adherence to company policies and procedures throughout all daily operations.
- Tracked and updated employee certifications.
University of Northern Virginia, Manassas VA; Admissions Assistant 2006-2007
- Performed administrative functions in a fast paced environment.
- Associated responsibilities included database management, maintaining accurate student records and generating in depth reports.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while conducting thorough analysis of data.
LLP GSM Kazakhstan Kazakhtelecom; Human Resources Specialist 2000-2006
- Fulfilled critical human resource services role, with associated duties including new hire orientation development, payroll processing and management of worker s compensation claims.
- Utilized in depth knowledge to assist employees with benefits administration and termination.
- Contributed extensively to all on boarding operations, including interviewing and training.
- Leveraged strong communication skills to form positive relationships between employees and supervisors; properly documented incidents.
- Steered projects to an on time completion; oversaw implementation of ESS, ISO and Success Factors.
- Performed administrative functions and developed highly effective strategic plans.
Food Master, Almaty, Kazakhstan; Recruiter 1998-2000
NG Service LLP, Tashkent, Uzbekistan; HR Specialist/Recruiter 1997
Master of Arts, Qualification obtained: Business Manager, Graduated with honors.
Tashkent University of Culture; 1996
Bachelor of Science, Graduated with honors.
Almaty Architecture and Construction Institute, Engineering and Construction System Department 1987-1992
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!