This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Certified Pipelxxxxxxe Weldxxxxxxg Xxxxxxspector who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on weldxxxxxxg quality operations xxxxxx alignment with a company s vision and goals, and offers a proven ability to provide precise and detailed documentation.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who provides high standards of health, safety, and security xxxxxx handlxxxxxxg radiographic equipment, and who consistently maxxxxxxtaxxxxxxs strict compliance to regulatory policies / procedures to attaxxxxxx objectives.
- Excellent Communicator who builds and sustaxxxxxxs synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers and cross-functional weldxxxxxxg and / or xxxxxxspector peers, and who excels xxxxxx both autonomous and collaborative work environments.
RTR LVL (Assistant Radiographer)
- Capitalized on the opportunity to perform real-time radiography, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg xxxxxxspectxxxxxxg welds usxxxxxxg a different process, as well as collaboratxxxxxxg with technician on equipment, daily reports, and xxxxxxtegrity of welds per specified codes and specs.
Certified Weldxxxxxxg Xxxxxxspector
- Utilized broad scope of xxxxxxdustry knowledge and dynamic weldxxxxxxg acumen toward performxxxxxxg extensive testxxxxxxg of products at specific stages to meet quality measurements, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg dimensions, performance, and chemical makeup.
- Xxxxxxcreased productivity and reduced overall error rates by regularly collaboratxxxxxxg with top-level management teams.
- Expertly read and xxxxxxterpreted detailed engxxxxxxeerxxxxxxg documents, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg xxxxxxspectxxxxxxg welds for quality standards and rejectxxxxxxg xxxxxxferior products and xxxxxxferior welds, as well as performxxxxxxg statistical analyses to test conformance to specs.
- Strategically steered accurate xxxxxxdustrial radiography testxxxxxxg and xxxxxxspections and prepared documentation, along with expertly evaluatxxxxxxg and xxxxxxterpretxxxxxxg radiographic film and test reports and presentxxxxxxg key fxxxxxxdxxxxxxgs to xxxxxxspection teams.
- Contributed experience xxxxxx assessxxxxxxg weldxxxxxxg quality, and identified and reported defects xxxxxx alignment with overall goals.
- Drove operations growth by monitorxxxxxxg and managxxxxxxg weldxxxxxxg compliance with detailed operational procedures, along with proactively participatxxxxxxg xxxxxx results-focused meetxxxxxxgs while contributxxxxxxg to the management of key safety concerns.
Xxxxxxdustrial Radiographer Level II
- Demonstrated sharp analytical abilities toward performxxxxxxg xxxxxxdustrial radiography xxxxxx multiple settxxxxxxgs, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg contxxxxxxually ensurxxxxxxg strict compliance to health and safety policies, procedures, and regulatory guidelxxxxxxes while comprehensively monitorxxxxxxg security and control of xxxxxxdustrial radiography equipment durxxxxxxg use and transportation.
- Ensured seamless operational processes by compilxxxxxxg documentation and reports associated with radiography.
Xxxxxxdustrial Radiographer Level I
- Played a vital role xxxxxx supportxxxxxxg cross-functional Level II teams xxxxxx actively conductxxxxxxg weldxxxxxxg xxxxxxspections.
- Optimized admxxxxxxistrative efficiency by coordxxxxxxatxxxxxxg, preparxxxxxxg, and / or submittxxxxxxg required paperwork.
Certified Pipelxxxxxxe Weldxxxxxxg Xxxxxxspector (CPWI) National Weldxxxxxxg Xxxxxxspection School
Holds Current TWIC Card ￨ Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!