This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Senior Financial Analyst
- Detail-oriented Professional with expert level experience conducting financial analysis and maintaining quality control.
- Proven track record of maintaining regulatory compliance; well versed in ensuring adherence to internal controls and SOX controls.
- Skilled in identifying gaps / variances and devising strategic plans to ensure efficiency.
- Recognized for the ability to recognize and mitigate operational risk.
MS Office Suite
BMO Bank of Montreal , Toronto, Canada 2006-Present
Compliance and Risk Analyst
- Leverage expert level analytical abilities to ensure regulatory compliance, mitigate risk and complete tasks on-time in a deadline driven environment.
- Streamline existing processes, leading to a reduction in redundancy and significant increases in efficiency.
- Thoroughly review financial data for gaps / inefficiencies; relay pertinent information to upper level management.
- Conduct thorough research regarding industry trends; remain current on products, services and regulatory requirements.
- Strategically evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls / procedures.
- Utilize excellent communication skills to educate teams on process changes / updates.
- Responsible for completing monthly, quarterly and annual compliance checklists to ensure client servicing requirements.
BMO Bank of Montreal, Credit Card and Retail Payments Service, Toronto, Canada 1989-2006
Accounting and Operational Risk Analyst
- Gained valuable exposure to best accounting and auditing processes within a fast-paced lending company.
- Completed assigned tasks on-time in a deadline driven environment.
- Thoroughly reviewed financial data and ensured compliance with SOX controls and bank regulations.
- Associated duties included financial statement preparation, account reconciliation and general ledger creation.
- Strategically compiled vital information, generated detailed reports and relayed data to appropriate upper level management.
- Conducted in depth investigations for discrepancies / irregularities; successfully troubleshot variances.
Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Auditing, Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda, Gujarat, India
Completed extensive training on various topics including: Essentials of Risk Management at BMO Financial, Ethics and Legal Compliance Training, US Compliance Training, Key Fiduciary Duties; 2017
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!