This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Finance & Accounting Specialist
- Over 10 years of experience maintaining quality control throughout finance and accounting operations.
- Skilled in preparing taxes and generating detailed financial reports.
- Recognized for the ability to identify / resolve discrepancies throughout company finances.
- Strong attention to detail with a proven track record of meeting deadlines in fast-paced environments.
Finance & Accounting
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, CPA, LLC 2014-Present
Owner / Shareholder
- Fulfill key leadership position, overseeing all day to day finance and accounting operations.
- Utilize financial expertise to provide high level consulting.
- Generate detailed financial reports and ensure quarterly filing is completed on time.
- Leverage strong tax knowledge to successfully plan and prepare taxes.
Cost Recovery Strategies, LLC 2011-2014
Owner / Shareholder
- Successfully directed all finance and accounting operations companywide.
- Utilized strong accounting knowledge to write CPE classes for LCPA.
- Formed positive relationships with CPAs nationwide; focused efforts on implementing cost segregation and other tax matters.
Cost Segregation Services, Inc 2007-2011
- Assumed key accounting position, successfully overseeing accounts payable / receivable, tax preparation and report generation.
- Collaborated extensively with CPAs to apply cost segregation.
- Maintained accurate financial records.
Kushner Lagraize, LLC 2006-2007
- Used a strong attention to detail, as well as accounting knowledge, to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual tax forms.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Southeastern Louisiana University; 2006
Bachelor of Arts in General Business, Southeastern Louisiana University; 2005
Member, Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!