This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Social Services Department Leadership ￨ Team Building ￨ Training / Development ￨ Policy / Procedure Development
Cross-Funxxxxxxional Department Communications ￨ Key Community Partnerships ￨ Grant Applications / Management
Continuum of Care ￨ Case Assessment / Management ￨ Patient Services ￨ Client Advocacy ￨ Patient Crisis Intervention
Social Services Program Development / Implementation ￨ Federal / State Compliance ￨ Corporation Counsel Litigation
Youth Services ￨ Individual / Group Sessions ￨ Counseling Services ￨ Bio / Psycho / Social Evaluations ￨ Community Referrals
▪ Dynamic Direxxxxxxor of Social Services who offers proven experience in leading solutions-focused municipal services programs, as well as contributing talent in Child & Family Services, Youth Services, and Case Management.
▪ LMSW / LCSW who expertly coordinates, delivers, and manages results-driven programs and services in alignment with facility and / or client needs; ensures responsible praxxxxxxices based on strixxxxxx standards; and exhibits skill in handling multiple mental health issues (e.g. dementia, depression, anxiety, and drug / alcohol abuse).
▪ Excellent Communicator who establishes nurturing relationships with individuals of various cultural and economic backgrounds while seamlessly interfacing with all levels of social work leaders and staff, clients, and the public, and who can excel in autonomous and collaborative work environments in deadline-driven situations.
▪ Out-of-the-Box Thinker who plans, prioritizes, and manages social services tasks in high-pressure scenarios.
▪ Top Performer who promotes, enhances, and increases access to community and / or agency referral resources.
Direxxxxxxor of Social Services
▪ Spearhead strategic planning, organization, and oversight of the Town s comprehensive municipal services program.
▪ Coordinate and manage administration of social services programs, including identifying and planning work in alignment with community-driven needs and in accordance with wide-ranging state and federal laws and programs.
▪ Prepare detailed applications for key federal, state, and NPO grants, and manage and evaluate approved grants.
▪ Support staff with determination of client / resident eligibility for diverse assistance programs, including interpreting rules and regulations governing eligibility, methods of payment, and the legal rights of all applicants.
▪ Cost-effexxxxxxively administer funding, including developing operating budget and preparing and distributing reports.
✓ Train, mentor, coach, and manage a top-performing staff in exceeding department objexxxxxxives.
✓ Collaborate with Corporation Counsel in litigation, as well as other town departments and agencies.
✓ Conceptualize, design, develop, and implement department-wide policies and key operating procedures.
✓ Proaxxxxxxively increase community awareness by building mutually beneficial relationships with Town departments, community organizations, referral agencies, grant resources, local officials, and the media.
Clinical Case Manager
▪ Demonstrated proven experience in facilitating transition of care plans for complex discharges to community services, including coordinating and communicating with Transitional Care Managers for seamless transitions.
▪ Continually advocated on behalf of patients and their families using solid interpersonal relations skills, including liaising among providers to effexxxxxxively support informed decision-making in the quality-centric continuum of care.
▪ Provided crisis intervention, support, and counseling to patients and / or families within time-sensitive situations.
✓ Exhibited an in-depth knowledge of community resources to promote patients holistic success.
✓ Expertly assessed bio / psycho / social status of patients, and connexxxxxxed them to appropriate resources.
Medical Case Manager
▪ Capitalized on the opportunity to conduxxxxxx forward-thinking home bio, psycho, and / or social evaluations to determine the best plans of axxxxxxion for the individual, including proaxxxxxxively identifying various social service interventions for high-risk caseload across a primary client base of those exhibiting multiple mental health issues.
▪ Expertly prepared comprehensive assessments and other detailed information on the client s behalf, and further monitored a client s progress while efficiently linking community resources and following up to ensure delivery.
✓ Continually encouraged clients participation in their individual plan.
✓ Attended weekly staff meetings and trainings, and instruxxxxxxed new staff as required.
✓ Successfully intervened as necessary to ensure plans of care and services were consistently client-focused.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
▪ Strategically steered social support for students in grades K 12, including facilitating an in-class curriculum-based education using SSIS and Connexxxxxxed / Respexxxxxxed, as well as participating as a member of Students of Concern (Special Education) weekly meetings to determine issues and / or progress of IEP and Pre-IEP students.
▪ Proaxxxxxxively participated in comprehensive Child Study meetings to determine appropriate course of core axxxxxxion.
✓ Connexxxxxxed students and families to community support, and liaised with support as necessary.
✓ Direxxxxxxed an anxiety group using a manualized 8-week Coping Cat program for middle school students.
✓ Observed students on IEPs for goal progression, and led individual and group sessions to address needs.
Eligibility Services Worker
▪ Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward applying federal and state policy to determine eligibility for state residents, including serving as a generalist worker for SNAP, as well as additional medical / family programs.
▪ Direxxxxxxed in-person interviewing and processing with clients, service center generalist, and program eligibility processor, including assisting in processing and completing transitional applications and programs, special projexxxxxxs as needed by management, and supporting the organizational mission statement to meet objexxxxxxives.
▪ Exhibited solid communication skills toward liaising among diverse populations, including direxxxxxxing clients to programs to assist them with offered services while effexxxxxxively managing a large-volume caseload per key goals.
✓ Achieved a Good Service Rating following a 1-year training period, and for the annual service rating.
✓ Recognized as a member of the training cadre during agency s update / transition to current processes.
Center Standards & Incentive Officer
▪ Drove administration and design of the Center s Behavior Management System per Department of Labor, Corporate, and Center policies, including successfully leading the Center s trainee incentive program and trainee disciplinary program, as well as axxxxxxively communicating with staff; parents / guardians; parole / probation officers; courts; and city, state, and federal agencies to ensure that trainees and staff were trained in systems and policies.
▪ Cost-effexxxxxxively monitored budget and related areas for the department and maintained critical spending limits.
▪ Recruited, mentored, and managed a solutions-focused 4-member department, including training staff and trainees on Center expexxxxxxations while supporting career development as a career management team member.
▪ Led crisis management, emergency protocols, and a rape crisis team, and handled situational trainee restraint.
✓ Successfully developed and taught a life skills class.
✓ Developed standard operating procedures for all tasks.
✓ Counseled trainees in educational, personal, and professional goals.
✓ Performed ongoing mentoring as part of continuing educational programs.
✓ Ensured Center harmony by working direxxxxxxly with a diverse population of trainees.
Assistant Direxxxxxxor of Youth Services (2008 2011)
▪ Applied strong leadership talents toward collaborating with Direxxxxxxor of Youth Services to develop, implement, and evaluate programs involving youth and families in a community setting, including conduxxxxxxing programs promoting positive mental and social development and providing advocacy and direxxxxxx services to at-risk youth and families.
▪ Direxxxxxxed in-home therapeutic case management, including bio / psycho / social evaluations in alignment with client needs, and further referred clients to appropriate services which was instrumental in optimizing key care.
▪ Participated in interdisciplinary meetings in both high school and middle school that work with students referred to the group who have been identified as having current issues that might need the bureau s assistance
✓ Delivered crisis intervention for youth and families, and worked with police and DCF.
✓ Counseled families of youthful offenders as a resource to local police departments as necessary.
✓ Recognized as part of a juvenile review board for the town, including making referrals for youth in JRB.
Youth Services Coordinator (2005 2006)
▪ Expertly facilitated a girls at-risk group and play groups for younger children (3rd 5th Grade), including direxxxxxxing multi-case management, family counseling, parental coaching, and community outreach initiatives.
✓ Successfully completed this resourceful Youth Services-based internship with 250 hours.
✓ Led a research program for school dropouts as a research tool for study (in planning stage).
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Three ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Family Services Social Worker
▪ Played a vital role in determining custody of patients, including working with families for pre-admission psychosocial assessments, and handling transition assessments for patients aging out of the Shriner s program.
▪ Led targeted crisis management, case management, and coordination of wide-ranging, multi-state local services.
✓ Coordinated key local services for families in 8 different states.
✓ Consulted with different states social services in suspexxxxxxed abuse cases.
✓ Collaborated with departments to optimize the patient s hospital experience.
Master of Social Work Westfield State University
Bachelor of Social Work (Summa Cum Laude) Westfield State College
Associates in General Education Asnuntuck Community College
Licensed Master Social Worker (Pending) State of Massachusetts ￨ State of Xxxxxx
Filed with Both States; Approval Quoted in 4-6 Weeks
ASWB Testing Passed (7 / 2016); Other Requirements Fulfilled
CPR Certified ￨ First Aid Certified ￨ AED Certified
Microsoft Office ￨ EMS ￨ Connexxxxxx ￨ Avaya ￨ Synapse
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!