This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dedicated Teacher committed to meeting unique needs of each student.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of social studies, government, civics and US history.
- Dynamic leadership, communication and organizational abilities.
- Proven ability to foster positive relationships with students, parents and upper level administration.
Student Growth & Development
Miami Senior High School, Miami, Florida 2015-Present
Social Studies Professor
- Serve as educator to high school students, focusing on multiple subjects including biology and history.
- Contribute extensively to student growth and development throughout implementation of effective motivational and educational tactics.
- Identify weaknesses and continually assess student progress and develop needs based action plans.
- Utilize various IT tools, to promote student engagement and provide up to date information regarding student grades.
- Teach effective test taking strategies to adequately prepare students for standardized tests.
St. John Bosco's Leadership Learning Center, Miami, Florida 2015-Present
Certified Instructor, High School
- Develop successful motivational strategies in the areas of reading, math and language arts.
- Provide individualized attention; embracing differentiated learning styles.
- Focus attention on students in one on one setting.
Master Degree in Public Administration, Barry University; 2015
Contributing Writer, Barry University Newspaper
Bachelor Degree in Political Science, Minor: International Relations,
Florida International University; 2012
Executive Director of FIU College Republicans
Teaching Certification, 6-12 Social Studies, State of Florida
Toastmasters International Member
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!