This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, I am currently enrolled in a Secondary English Education Program. I have gained valuable exposure to effective teaching methods in the capacity of a Teaching Assistant. To complement this background, I possess strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated Professional eager to contribute strong academic foundation and hands on experience to a rewarding career opportunity.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to provide highly effective mentorship and guidance.
- Experienced in assessing students, creating individualized learning plans and promoting growth / development.
- Recognized for the ability to cultivate and maintain positive relationships.
- Proven track record of designing engaging curriculum to motivate students at various grade levels.
Secondary English Education Program, Endorsement in Theater and English Language Learner
University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE; In Progress
Completed extensive hands on training with students ranging in age between 7th and 12th grade.
Family Service, Lincoln, NE 2016-Present
Teacher s Assistant
- Leverage strong academic foundation and leadership skills to provide direct support within an elementary classroom.
- Develop and implement highly effective curriculum to promote student growth and development.
- Create engaging activities, including games and short lessons, to motivate students.
- Demonstrate excellent communication abilities while forming positive relationships with students, teachers and parents.
- Assess students and create individualized learning plans.
TownHall, Stillwater, OK 2017
- Provided excellent customer service throughout daily interactions, key to promoting satisfaction and customer retention.
- Utilized food and liquor expertise to resolve inquiries and make individualized recommendations.
- Strategically upsold menu items, key to driving company revenue.
Teavana, Lincoln, NE 2015-2016
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills throughout day to day interactions with customers.
Eagle Lake Camps, Colorado Springs, CO 2015
- Exemplified strong leadership skills while implementing engaging activities for campers.
- Created a safe, positive environment.
Membership Education Vice President and Spirit Chair, Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Lincoln, NE; 2015-2017
Used strong organizational skills to coordinate large events. Increased overall community awareness.
Youth Group Leader, CityLight High, Lincoln, NE
Utilized excellent leadership abilities to provide mentorship to adolescents.
Volunteer, CityLight Refugee Outreach Program, Lincoln, NE
Provided mentorship to women and children; used strong leadership skills to teach basic English skills.
Acting Coach, Lincoln Christian Theater Department, Lincoln, NE; 2017
Provided direct support to Director; facilitated various aspects of show.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!