This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 20 years of experience optimizing efficiency throughout multiple industries, including insurance and telecommunications. I have applied my skills and knowledge streamlining all day to day operations and implementing effective business development initiatives. To complement this background, I possess strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-oriented Professional possessing 20+ years of experience in the insurance and telecommunications industries.
- Proven ability to build highly productive teams throughout effective training and mentoring strategies.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, key to establishing rapport and fostering lasting client relationships.
- Track record of championing process improvement initiatives to increase efficiency.
MS Office Suite
Bridges Insurance Agency, LLC; Agency Owner/Producer 2010-2016
- Fulfilled key proprietary position, overseeing all day to day operations within fast paced insurance agency.
- Chief responsibilities included staff management, accounts payable and ensuring adherence to policies.
- Leveraged strong industry knowledge to make solid, individualized recommendations to fulfill client needs.
- Implemented innovative strategies to grow existing customer base and drive company revenue.
- Cultivated positive, lasting relationships with policyholders, key to ensuring retention.
- Conducted initial property inspections for general condition, age of construction and characteristics of risk.
- Continually performed market research and established relationships with prospective companies, in addition to 15+ preexisting relationships.
Bridges Insurance Agency, Austin, TX; Producer/Office Manager 2003-2010
- Streamlined daily office operations to increase efficiency, focusing on upselling company services, maintaining client records and processing payments.
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of underwriting, accounting, life sales and claims.
- Identified client needs and developed individualized property, health/life, commercial and automobile policies to meet needs.
Broadwing, Austin, TX; Provisioning Director 2002-2003
- Utilized industry expertise to contribute to new product launches, development and enhancements.
- Demonstrated top notch leadership skills throughout oversight of daily operations.
- Maintained open lines of communication among business units, key to optimizing efficiency companywide.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training initiatives for staff members.
- Served as subject matter expert on ASRXChange system, automated proposal and ordering system.
Broadwing, Austin, TX; Senior Manager, Provisioning 1998-2002
- Assumed integral management position, directing day to day tasks for Managers, Supervisors, Circuit Design Engineers and Test/Acceptance Technicians.
- Strategically established data services provisioning, design and test/acceptance group.
- Demonstrated expertise in frame relay and dedicated internet services.
Brooks WorldCom, Chesterfield, MO; Circuit Design Supervisor 1997-1998
Brooks Fiber Properties, Chesterfield, MO; Circuit Designer 1997
WorldCom, Chesterfield, MO; Advanced Product Support Provisioner 1996-1997
WorldCom, Chesterfield, MO; Private Line/Dedicated Provisioner 1994-1996
Property and Casualty, Life, Health Accident and HMO License, Texas Department of Insurance
Coursework Completed Toward Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) Designation, The National Alliance; 2015
Courses Included: Personal Lines, Office Management & Life and Health
Coursework Completed, St Charles County Community College
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!