This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Construction Project Manager who makes decisions to reflect positively on globally based initiatives in alignment with core vision, and who applies solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results across multimillion-dollar construction and infrastructure projects for government and private-sector clients.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to improve on-time, in-budget completion, including quickly adapting to evolving on-site scenarios to optimize resources and reach high productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth issues from the ground up for construction sites up to 500,000 square feet.
- Bilingual Communicator (English / Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical subcontractors, key decision-makers, building professionals, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads teams by example and with integrity to meet project objectives.
8600 Harry Hines Boulevard Old Southwest Airlines Offices Interior Demolition ($1-Million Project)
City of Dallas Aviation Department Reform ($250,000 Project) ￨ John Eagle Honda Reform ($2-Million Project)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking multi-project initiatives, including coordinating and managing subcontractor work, sub-k contracts, and certificate for payment, as well as preparing and evaluating comprehensive change orders, submittals, RFIs, scheduling, and additional documents required by the owner.
Dallas Independent School District Nine JOCS HVAC ($4-Million Projects)
Dallas Independent School District Four Re-Roof Jobs ($10.3-Million Projects)
- Strategically steered oversight of subcontractor works as project manager in collaboration with superintendent, and handled critical sub-k contracts and full contract administration processes for on-time, on-budget project completion.
Dallas Independent School District Edward Titche Elementary School ($2.5-Million Project); Project Scope 68,000-Square-Feet Renovation (Hydronic System, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Floors, Masonry, Ceilings, Drywell, and Finishes)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing all facets of project start-up, construction, and site management, including interfacing with project managers, architects, and subcontractors during weekly meetings.
- Recognized for job performance excellence by Safety Coordinator of JACOBS for exceeding rigorous safety standards.
Construction Project Manager
Turabo University Student Service Center ($3.1-Million Project); Project Scope 41,500-Square-Feet Reform and New Construction (Concrete Structure, Gypsum Board, Curtain Walls, Suspended Ceilings, Plumbing, Electrical / Mechanical Works)
- Played a vital role in managing subcontractor works, including handling work procedures and certificates for payment, as well as preparing and evaluating change orders, submittals, RFIs, and additional documents related to construction.
Metropolitan University East Park Building ($10.7-Million Project; 5 Levels; 800 Parking); Project Scope 272,000-Square-Feet Auger Cast Piles Site Improvement (Pouring Concrete, Footprint, Architectural, Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing Works)
- Spearheaded results-generating construction oversight, including accurately adhering to construction documentation.
East University New Graduate School ($2.8-Million Project); Project Scope 12,000-Square-Feet Footprint Site Improvement; Concrete Mattress 150 x50 x8 (Pouring Concrete and Architectural, Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing Works)
- Led targeted decision-making in the development and construction of new facilities encompassing classrooms, administrative offices, conference room, and casual meeting rooms built for future expansion of the university.
Bachelor of Arts in Construction Management Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico
Project Management Professional (PMP) Coursework School or Accrediting Agency Name
First Aid Certified ￨ CPR Certified ￨ OSHA 30-Hour Certification ￨ Microsoft Word ￨ Microsoft Excel ￨
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multimillion-Dollar Construction Project Management, Subcontractor Coordination / Management, Bidding / Estimations, Change Orders, Submittals, RFIs / RFPs, Project Scheduling, and Workflow Prioritization. I am also highly skilled in Contract Negotiation / Administration, Budgeting / Cost Controls, Contract Documentation, Quality Assurance / Inspections, and Regulatory Compliance, among other areas.
Currently, as Project Manager for Drive Construction, I successfully lead forward-thinking multi-project initiatives, including coordinating and managing subcontractor work, sub-k contracts, and certificate for payment, as well as preparing and evaluating comprehensive change orders, submittals, RFIs, scheduling, and additional documents required by the owner.
Examples of my project contributions include a $1-Million Old Southwest Airlines Offices Interior Demolition Project at 8600 Harry Hines Boulevard, as well as a John Eagle Honda Reform Project for $2 Million and the City of Dallas Aviation Department Reform for $250,000.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Arts in Construction Management from Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico and completed rigorous Project Management Professional (PMP) coursework. I am also First Aid and CPR Certified and participated in OSHA 30-Hour Certification training.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in U.S.- and Puerto Rico-based project management roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!