This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Leadership | Creative Problem Solving | Teamwork | Project Management | Communication
System & Enterprise Integration & Interoperability | Process Engineering | Research & Development (R&D)
Electronic Warfare | C4ISR Engineering Research | Program Management | Rapid Technology Development Resource Allocation & Optimization | MS Office | IC DOD | CYBER | SIGINT & ISR Mission Systems
Driven, capable professional with many years of proven expertise. Able to align personal goals with organizational objectives in order to work towards achieving success. Adept in managing product design, development, execution and lifecycles. Thrive in building collaborative relationships and strategic alliances in the design, development and testing of electronic warfare/C4ISR systems. Focused on developing mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholders at all levels using positive demeanor. Skilled in promoting a company image rooted in professionalism and commitment. Excel under pressure in time-sensitive environments. In search of a position within the defense contractor sector role that promotes career stability and goal achievement. Willing to consider other technology/training opportunities as well.
- Assess new and emerging EW and C4ISR technologies, along with the development of new business that targets these technologies
- Serve in a Principal Investigator capacity to execute complex technology initiatives; deliver business development and planning expertise in doing so for each effort
- Lead both engineering and re-engineering processes; also design, develop and deploy systems
- Manage a team of Engineers to achieve or surpass all established objectives
- Spearhead operations for specialized technical/engineering teams in crafting new methodologies to assess IO efficacy for the Navy, with results presently being implemented for fleets
- Oversee the fiscal and technical management of multiple engineering projects and studies for DoD clients; do so with precision, care and attention to detail
- Serve as a foremost JCIDS subject matter expert (SME) within the IC community
- Manage a series of foreign comparative tests for SOCOM, thus resulting in the acceptance and rejection of foreign technologies for SOCOM use
- Developed the USMC link employment strategy concept, used to guide the development and execution of USMC communication systems
- Co-chaired the Navy s IWS-5 Advanced Product Build team for Submarine EW in conjunction with MIT/LL
- Led the technology insertion process for all submarines including source selection support, research and development, testing and evaluation, budgeting and document preparation
- Drove the platform development of USN beyond the visual range of the communication/SIGINT system
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Worked in a Flight Line and Platform Instructor role which included curriculum development duties
- Assumed flying duties including combat hours across a variety of locations
- Served as Chief for EWO Tactics and Training
- Fueled programming for the B52 Weapons Systems Trainer s (WST) electronic warfare suite and tested its new simulation hardware and software
- Served as Chief Command for the Control Communication Analysis Branch at HQ USTRATCOM, the Chief Operations Division, the Air Force Command and Control, as well as the Innovation Center
Bachelor of Science, Physics, Bryan College
Clearance, Active TS/SCI with Poly
USMC Assessment of SIGINT/EW Requirements, Sept 2003 and March 2007.
Electronic Attack Variant of the F-35 and Assessment of the SIGINT Requirements to Support USMC Expeditionary Maneuver Warfare (EMW), Oct. 2006.
USMC Concept of Link Employment 2005-2015, Oct. 2005
Kill Chain Analysis of SSBN, May 2010
DARPA K, KA, Ku band Spectrum Survey, Mar. 2016
Additional items available through U.S. Government Channels
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx email@example.com
March 19, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
I bring to any role years of proven success as an Analyst, primarily in the defense contractor sector. It is my hope to put the skills I ve refined over the years to practical use in a challenging, engaging new setting.
I m an expert as it relates to the design, development and testing of electronic warfare/C4ISR systems. My focus is on developing mutually positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels using my strong interpersonal skills and relationship building competencies. I also call on my ability to connect positively with clients, colleagues and other important stakeholders at all levels.
As a professional, I am able to excel in fast-paced settings that call for adaptability. I work well as both an independent achiever and valued team member to lend to seamless operations. Over the course of my career, I refined my talents as it relates to System & Enterprise Integration/Interoperability, Process Engineering and Research & Development.
Also, I m adept specific to Electronic Warfare C4ISR Engineering Research and both Program and Project Management. In addition to my work chronology, I have a Bachelor of Science in Physics and an Active Clearance, TS/SCI with Poly. Furthermore, I have authored numerous written works, including many that may be accessed via U.S. Governmental Channels.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!