This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional possessing strong business acumen and leadership skills.
- Recognized for the ability to consistently improve existing processes, increase company revenue and boost team performance.
- Strong problem solving abilities with a proven track record of meeting timelines and exceeding expectations.
- Experienced in building successful teams in fast-paced, production based environments.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Management
Leadership Program/Odyssey Certificate
University of North Carolina at East Carolina University, Greenville, NC; 2015
Operations Management Coursework Completed
Wharton School of Business; 2015
Marketing Coursework Completed
Pitt Community College; 2010
North Carolina Career Readiness Gold Certification
Training & Development
Premire, Raleigh, NC 2011-Present
Manager / Supervisor
- Fulfill key leadership position, focusing primarily on boosting team performance.
- Conduct in depth training; identify areas of weakness and implement individualized action plans.
- Streamline existing processes to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Leverage excellent interpersonal skills to maintain open lines of communication with upper level management.
- Oversee human resource operations, including adherence to company policies and employee relations management.
- Heavily involved in employee on boarding, including recruitment, interviewing and hiring.
Ground Level Studios, Raleigh, NC 2010-2011
Marketing Sales Manager
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives, resulting in substantial increases in company revenue.
- Implemented innovative sales strategies, leading to a $4k increase in sales within first 6-months of employment.
- Recognized for continually meeting objectives and exceeding expectations.
- Utilized aggressive negotiation tactics to collect on overdue funds and ensure favorable terms throughout interactions with third party vendors.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!