This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Engineer with 10+ years of project management and quality assurance experience.
- Skilled in leveraging engineering expertise to maintain quality control throughout day to day operations.
- Recognized for the ability to spearhead existing engineering processes to significantly increase efficiency.
- Expert level experience with risk mitigation, mechanical systems and strategic planning.
- Linguistic fluency in Polish and English.
Silver Line Windows, North Brunswick, NJ 2006-Present
Divisional Extrusion Engineer (2017-Present)
- Leverage strong engineering knowledge to devise strategic plans and business cases to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Maintain quality assurance throughout all processes; strategically simplify / standardize QA prints / critical dimensions.
- Strategically forecast extrusion capacity needs; utilize database reports for 2018 capital / expense budget planning to devise a 3-year replacement and repair plan.
- Conduct in depth analysis of extruders, downstream equipment, tool capabilities and plant layout restrictions; utilize information to optimize processes.
- Create business case for new lighting.
Divisional Manufacturing Engineer (2013-2017)
- Demonstrated strong project management abilities while overseeing all components of safety, quality, maintenance, manufacturing and engineering for projects valuing up to $500k.
- Used A3s, RACIs, PSD workbook and Gantt charts to create effective project plans.
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives, resulting in significantly improved performance, increased safety and overall reduction of labor.
- Ensured quality control throughout all day to day operations.
- Collaborated extensively with various business units to substantially expand product offering; introduced new extrusion color, blinds between glass and custom sizes.
- Designed and deployed highly effective packaging solutions to attract new clientele.
Divisional Project Engineer (2006-2013)
- Maintained quality control throughout all day to day operations; strategically coordinated quarterly audits, developed QA prints / awareness documents and maintained inspection procedures.
- Thoroughly reviewed audit results; made knowledge based recommendations to increase efficiency.
- Streamlined existing packaging initiatives, resulting in significantly increased efficiency across Silver Line and the Enterprise.
Item NPD, Providence, RI 2005
- Conducted in depth testing, compiled data and generated detailed reports for various projects.
- Associated responsibilities included management of engineering change records, bills of material, vendor quote packages and vendor sample records.
- Utilized various tools, including SolidWorks and AutoCAD to create 2D drawings and 3D models.
- Responsible for installation of software programs, performing simple machining operations and maintaining FDM prototype machine.
Silver Line Windows, North Brunswick, NJ 2002 & 2003
- Gained valuable exposure to best engineering processes; successfully diagnosed issues and performed time studies on production lines.
- Contributed to reduction of material losses by designing and implementing saw fixtures.
Master of Business Administration Coursework Completed
DeVry University/Keller Graduate School of Management
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Northeastern University, Boston, MA; 2006
Extensive Training in: HumanTech Advanced Ergonomic Design, AMS Project Management and Edgeworks Fundamentals of Glass Cutting & Breakout
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!