This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 10 years of experience delivering high quality customer service throughout various industries, including residential property management, retail and hospitality.
- Experienced in successfully performing tasks within apartment complex leasing office; skilled in accurately posting rent payments, promoting resident retention and resolving inquiries.
- Skilled in building solid relationships with customers; recognized for ability to promote services and products to meet individual needs.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Attention to Detail
MS Excel & Word
Hotel Indigo, Sarasota, FL 2015-Present
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills; meet customer needs and continually upsell menu items.
- Handle financial transactions with accuracy.
The Francis, Sarasota, FL 2013-Present
- Contribute to smooth operation of banquets; deliver high quality service to patrons of weddings, corporate meetings and large parties.
- Use bilingual capabilities to maintain open lines of communication with coworkers and guests.
Metro PCS, Sarasota, FL 2009-2013
Customer Service / Sales Representative
- Formed positive relationships with customers; continually identified customer needs and upsold products/services to meet accordingly.
Glenridge, Sarasota, FL 2006-2009
Server and Cook
- Delivered excellent customer service and demonstrated strong organizational abilities within a retirement home restaurant.
Springhill Suites by Marriott, Fort Myers, FL 2007-2008
Front Desk Clerk / Breakfast Attendant
- Greeted guests, resolved inquiries and ensured satisfaction throughout duration of stay.
Fox Run Apartments, Lexington, KY 2005-2006
- Responsible for performing various office tasks, including accurate posting of rent payment and speedy escalation of work orders.
- Established positive relationships with residents; promoting retention and encouraging referrals.
High School Diploma, Henry Clay High School, Lexington, KY; 2004
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!