This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Sales Professional with a proven track record of substantially increasing company revenue.
- Top notch leadership skills, critical to conducting in depth sales training to boost team performance.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, key to rapidly establishing rapport and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Recognized as Advertising Sales Top Performer for Inside Sales Team and Overall Sales Top Performer for the Advertising Division in 2016 (The Charlotte Observer).
- Recognized as #7 Top Sales Representative nationwide (American City Business Journals).
- Finished within top 5 of training class and exceeded sales goals within first 3 weeks of employment (Sleepy s The Mattress Professionals).
The Charlotte Observer, Charlotte, NC; Inside Sales Advertising Representative 2015-Present
- Leverage top notch sales skills to significantly increase sale of print / digital advertising.
- Design and deploy highly effective print / digital campaigns to attract prospective clientele.
- Strategically identify and fulfill client needs.
- Use excellent communication abilities to establish and maintain positive client relationships.
American City Business Journals, Charlotte, NC; Corporate Account Executive 2013-2015
- Implemented innovative sales strategies to continually increase sale of business journal publication subscriptions.
- Conducted 120+ cold calls daily; rapidly established rapport with prospective customers and promoted subscriptions.
- Maintained detailed account records; updated data as necessary.
Sleepy s The Mattress Professionals, Charlotte, NC; Showroom Manager / Mentor 2012-2013
- Continually met and exceeded sales goals within a fast-paced retail environment.
- Completed extensive continuing education; used strong product knowledge to make knowledge based recommendations to fulfill customer needs.
Finance Clerk / Cashier
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills while performing administrative tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully processed sales contracts for multiple dealerships.
- Provided excellent customer service; successfully managed calls and resolved inquiries.
- Reviewed all financial information for completeness and accuracy.
Walgreens, Charlotte, NC; Assistant Store Manager 2003-2004
- Utilized strong leadership skills to oversee daily operations, focusing heavily on delivering high quality customer service.
- Promoted increased sales through various strategies, including visual merchandising.
- Formed positive relationships with customers and vendors.
Mail Boxes Etc., New City, NY; Center Manager 2000-2002
- Demonstrated excellent organizational abilities while managing daily shipping / receiving operations.
- Associated duties included team management, inventory control and reviewing financial information.
Completed Multiple Sales Training Workshops
Google Adwords Certification
AAS in Nursing, Completed with honors, Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
Volunteer, Crisis Assistance Ministries, Charlotte, NC
Tony Robbins Fire Walk; 2016
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!