This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented Professional possessing extensive customer service and administrative experience.
- Solid legal knowledge obtained throughout completion of paralegal program.
- Demonstrated ability to improve operational efficiency within fast-paced office environments.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
Paralegal Program, Everest University Online, Orlando, FL; 2016
High School Diploma, Banning High School, Banning, CA; 2001
Gun and Guard Card Certified; 2015
Image Now Certificate; 2015
Picore International, Moreno Valley, CA 2016-Present
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and attention to detail while completing assigned tasks on time.
Hobby Lobby, Banning, CA 2016
- Delivered excellent customer service throughout daily interactions.
Riverside County, Hemet, CA 2016
Eligibility Services Clerk (TAP)
- Provided critical administrative support, responsible for managing accounts, calls and correspondence.
- Ensured accuracy throughout data entry; updated client information as necessary.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while scheduling and rescheduling recertification interviews.
- Assisted in automating manual filing processes to significantly increase efficiency.
Riverside County, Cathedral City, CA 2015
Office Assistant (TAP)
- Utilized excellent communication skills to greet customers, resolve inquiries and deliver quality service.
- Responsible for completing administrative tasks within a fast-paced office environment.
- Maintained accurate customer information within case and C-IV systems.
U.S. Army Exchange, Ramstien, Germany 2014-2015
- Maintained accuracy throughout daily currency exchanges while simultaneously providing excellent customer service.
- Continually recognized for achieving and surpassing enrollment goals.
Cape Fear Eye Associates, Fayetteville, NC 2011-2013
- Leveraged strong leadership and administrative skills to oversee daily medical office operations.
- Demonstrated an excellent attention to detail while reviewing and maintaining medical records.
- Provided excellent administrative support, with duties including call management, compiling data / generating reports and scheduling appointments.
- Maintained adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Created detailed agendas and material for up to 8 Doctors and staff members.
- Formed positive relationships with multiple departments and agencies to ensure efficiency throughout workflow.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!