This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Administrative Specialist with 20 years of experience optimizing efficiency throughout daily office operations.
- Proven ability to coordinate all aspects of conferences, meetings and special events.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to interfacing with clients and providing top notch customer service.
Meridian Public Charter School, Washington, DC 2014-Present
- Fulfill key leadership position, focusing primarily on streamlining operations management, implementing effective process improvement initiatives and overseeing staff members.
- Ensure safety regulation compliance throughout day-to-day operations.
- Contribute strong organizational abilities to successful coordination of special events.
- Cultivate positive vendor relationships; effectively negotiating to minimize company cost.
- Mitigate risk by conducting thorough physical assessments of building.
- Responsibilities include project management, supply procurement and providing upper level management with status updates.
Manpower - JB Hunt Transport Services, Inc., Chantilly, VA 2013
- Assumed critical administrative support position to Account, Operations and Office Manager, with associated duties including scheduling, research compilation and payroll processing.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills throughout daily client interactions and inquiry resolutions.
- Streamlined office operations to optimize efficiency.
- Meticulously entered and updated customer information.
Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC 2009-2012
Administrative Coordinator Gastroenterology
- Leveraged strong administrative support skills to successfully coordinate travel, maintain executive calendars and plan special events/conferences.
- Provided top-notch customer service, successfully resolving inquiries and maintaining satisfaction.
- Responsible for coordinating meeting agendas and accurately keeping minutes.
- Successfully processed payroll and billing.
- Used various IT tools, including SMS to precisely record patient data.
Oberon Associates, Manassas, VA 2008-2009
- Delivered excellent customer service throughout daily client interactions.
- Contributed to human resource services, including benefits administration, new hire orientation coordination and conducting resume reviews.
- Heavily involved in oversight of financial information, including accounts payable and expense report processing.
- Responsible for completing vital office functions, including mail distribution, filing and call management.
Adecco Employment Services, West Chester, PA 2007-2008
Customer Care Representative - Mars Drinks
- Served as liaison between customers and company, promoting enhanced levels of satisfaction and retention.
- Ensured on time delivery of products while simultaneously maintaining quality control throughout distribution.
Adecco Employment Services, Exton, PA
General Electric Service Coordinator - Northeast Region
- Utilized SAP R/3 to oversee work orders and special projects, focusing heavily on purchase order management, maintaining up to date correspondence and quality assurance throughout order processes.
Unisource Worldwide Inc., Exton, PA 2006-2007
Galent Staffing Services, West Chester, PA 2004-2005
Human Resources - Benefits Team Assistant
Cornell University Ithaca, NY 1996-2000
Administrative Coordinator Latino Studies Program
Human Resources Assistant
Associate Degree, Gateway Community College, New Haven, CT
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!