This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Master of Mental Health Graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation to a rewarding Counselor / Therapist role.
- In depth understanding of mental health / behavior issues obtained throughout completion of extensive upper level coursework.
- Dynamic interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail, as well as hands on experience assessing individual mental illnesses.
Master s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Walden University; 2013
Chi Sigma Lota Honor Society Member
Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine, California University of PA; 2008
Dean s List
Care Center, Washington, PA 2012 & 2013
- Acquired hands on experience with individuals suffering from mental illnesses, including anxiety, depression and substance abuse disorders.
- Utilized strong attention to detail to assess anxiety; focused on phobias, panic disorders and social anxiety.
- Established rapport with patients and fostered positive relationships.
- Attended various workshops and seminars; obtained invaluable knowledge from well-renounced specialists.
- Collaborated extensively with group members and additionally performed individual counseling.
Mental Health Knowledge
Treatment Plan Creation
Anthony L. Colaizzo Real Estate, Canonsburg, PA 2006-2012
Real Estate Agent
- Leveraged strong interpersonal communication skills to form positive relationships with clients.
- Demonstrated excellent attention to detail; strategically identified client needs and made knowledge based recommendations to fulfill accordingly.
Northwood Realty Services, McMurray, PA 1998-2006
Real Estate Agent
- Continually implemented innovative strategies to promote sales growth of residential properties.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!