This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-oriented Professional seeking a challenging Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler position.
- Proven top performer with a demonstrated ability to promote safety and adhere to regulations.
- Highly adaptable individual possessing strong communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a track record for meeting time lines and exceeding goals.
- Extensive experience operating equipment within fast paced environments.
Attention to Detail
Heavy Equipment Operations
RoofToppers Inc., Vancouver, WA 2016
- Utilized strong physical labor skills to successfully complete daily construction tasks in a fast paced environment.
Rock and Water International, Hayden, ID 2016
- Ensured safety throughout completion of all activities, with responsibilities including landscaping, waterproofing and pouring concrete.
Rundle Suites, Glasgow, MT 2015
- Leveraged strong customer service skills throughout daily client interactions, call management and scheduling reservations.
Self Employed- Kalispell, MT 2014
- Responsibilities included sanding, staining and refinishing railings.
ADHOC Build Inc., Glasgow, MT 2014
- Played key role in breakdown of ceilings and walls within hotel rooms.
American Electric, Kalispell, MT 2013
- Operated Power Industrial Equipment to distribute equipment and materials in shop.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!