This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Operations Manager eager to contribute 30+ years of proven experience to a challenging role within a fast-paced warehouse.
- Recognized for the ability to implement innovative processes to significantly increase efficiency throughout warehouse operations.
- Demonstrated capability to maintain quality control and safety regulation compliance throughout day to day operations.
- Top-notch leadership skills with a track record of building, training and directing high-performance teams.
Contemporary Watercrafters, Inc. 2003-2017
Inventory Control & Purchasing Manager
- Fulfilled critical leadership position overseeing day to day operations within a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Closely monitored individual performance to ensure achievement of production goals; implemented action plans as necessary.
- Utilized strong organizational skills to maintain purchasing processes, proper inventory levels and manage shipments.
- Implemented innovative strategies to ensure on-time completion of all operations.
- Leveraged strong industry knowledge to ensure favorable terms throughout transactions and take advantage of pricing incentives.
- Closely reviewed existing processes to ensure overall quality control.
- Heavily involved in new employee hiring, including recruitment, interviewing and processing on-boarding documents.
- Conducted in-depth training on various topics, including safety, operation of power industrial equipment and quality control.
- Maintained strict adherence to all company, state and federal safety regulations throughout day to day operations.
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in a reduction of discrepancies in inventory and overall increased efficiency.
- Collaborated extensively with multiple departments to ensure continuous workflow throughout warehouse.
- Ensured overall organization throughout shelves and bins.
Pioneer Technologies 1983-2013
- Directed day to day operations, while maintaining utmost quality control, within a fast-paced warehouse.
- Performed extensive training to boost overall team performance.
- Closely monitored individual activity and ensured achievement of set production goals.
- Maintained strict adherence to safety regulations throughout all operations.
Forklift Training & Certification
Extensive Safety Training
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!