This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Driven, focused, and knowledgeable Accounting/Finance Professional with 20+ years of experience in high-stress environments in addition to a strong background within various industries. Experienced in overseeing accounting/finance operations, designing strategies focused on increasing productivity, and leading internal compliance audits. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Operations Management Customs Brokerage Process Improvement Finance/Accounting Analysis
Compliance Auditing SOX Compliance Business/Requirements Analysis Strategy Development
Team Leadership Report Generation Vendor Management US Customs Brokerage License
- Directed day to day operations within a fast-paced environment with a concentration on increasing productivity and efficiency levels
- Supervised cross-functional teams which includes providing individualized coaching and guidance in addition to monitoring internal compliance functions
- Designed and implemented comprehensive SOP s and KPI s which improved efficiency in regards to inbound freights, improved process flow, and maintained client data
- Performed comprehensive compliance audits, monitored accounting processes for over 100 employees, and generated operational reports
- Managed daily accounting processes within a large-scale logistics organization which included generated monthly financial reports and assisting senior management with the analysis of financial data
- Designed and implemented operational budgets, approved expenses, and monitored data in order to analyze business issues, identify risks, and identify potential opportunities for operational cost savings
- Made recommendations to senior management in regards to cost reduction in addition to successfully developing detailed financial models/tools
- Coordinated accounting functions such as end of quarter account closing, account reporting, and reconciliations
- Created detailed databases used in accounting analysis, reviewed/resolved accounting issues, and assisted the DM with monthly financial reporting
- Generated monthly/annual expense forecasts which included outlining appropriate recommendations related to cost management
Additional Experience with Expeditors International Includes: Customs Brokerage Supervisor (2003-2005) and Ocean Export Supervisor (1999-2003)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in accounting and finance roles with experience in completing detailed account analysis, performing month-end closing, ensuring compliance with SOX regulations, and developing annual budgets. In addition, I have a demonstrated ability to maintain positive rapport with others and identify innovative cost saving strategies.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive background in leading cross-functional teams and encouraging a positive working environment.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!