This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results oriented Leader seeking a challenging
Food & Beverage Director role.
- Over 15 years of experience managing operations, improving efficiency and increasing revenue within the restaurant industry.
- Possesses strong leadership and communication skills, key to implementing effective training programs for staff members.
- In depth understanding of the importance of creating a positive customer experience and providing top notch service.
- Recognized for continually meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Training & Development
Western Beef Supermarket, Pembroke Pines, FL 2013-Present
Manager, Catering and Deli
- Conduct thorough training for team members; focus on educating on company policies and food safety regulations.
- Utilize strong organizational skills to oversee all scheduling and inventory control operations.
- Provide top notch customer service; rapidly resolve inquiries and form positive relationships.
Macy s, Plantation, FL 2007-2013
Retail Sales Manager, Chanel & Estee Lauder
- Demonstrated excellent management abilities while overseeing all day to day operations.
- Implemented effective training initiatives to substantially increase product sales.
- Responsibilities included inventory control, shipping/receiving and merchandising.
- Used strong communication skills to provide excellent customer service.
Timpano s Steak House, Ft Lauderdale, FL 2003-2007
Assistant General Manager
- Provided direct support to General Manager; with associated duties including human resource services, payroll processing and ensuring prompt customer service within a restaurant with a capacity of 400+ patrons.
- Conducted thorough training to increase employee performance.
- Streamlined existing operations, resulting in achievement of food cost goals, as well as reduced customer wait time.
Louie s Tequila Cantina | Johnny V Restaurant | Louie s Oyster Bar, Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Fulfilled key leadership position, overseeing budget management, vendor negotiations, training processes and staff members activities.
- Continually implemented strategies to increase company revenue.
Volunteer CFO, Greg s Companion Services
Complete various sales and marketing tasks at local retirement communities, hospitals and nursing homes.
Coursework Completed, University of New Orleans
Coursework Completed, Michigan State University
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!