This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Fifteen years of experience providing top notch security throughout multiple industries.
- Proven track record of protecting executive level individuals, as well as large, multi-site properties.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement highly effective training programs, focused on various topics including threat analysis, counterintelligence and self-defense.
- Extensive experience conducting thorough investigations, documenting incidents and maintaining regulatory compliance.
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Raging Wire Data Center 2014-Present
Lead Security/Shipping and Receiving/Facilities Assistants
- Leverage expert security knowledge to maintain safety throughout all daily operations, focusing primarily on conducting interviews, properly documenting incidents and overseeing 25 staff members.
- Conduct in depth security training; educating employees on adherence to guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Cultivate positive relationships with emergency response units, as well as government officials.
- Chief responsibilities include budget management, oversight of logistics and package tracing software.
National Rifle Association 2014-Present
Firearms Instructor/Range Safety Officer
- Utilize in depth knowledge of firearm operations and safety to educate students are varying levels of proficiency.
- Maintain a safe environment; minimizing risk for shooters and by standers.
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) 2008-2013
National Clandestine Service (NCS), Area Security Officer (ASO)
- Fulfilled key security support role, focusing on oversite of all security operations for 3,000+ employees.
- Key responsibilities included collection of DNA samples and digital fingerprints, as well as performance of physical security throughout premises.
Office of Security (OS), Contracting Officer s Security Representative (COSR)
- Conducted 300+ site visits to perform inspections, audits and grant accreditation; ensuring regulatory compliance throughout all operations.
- Leveraged in depth understanding of security principles to implement highly effective training and development programs.
- Assumed integral role as area security officer, with responsibilities including conducting interviews/polygraph testing, processing badge requests and managing personnel security actions.
- Completed tours as COSR for the Software Acquisitions, Directorate of Support (DS), and Directorate of Intelligence (DI) Contracts Teams.
National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), Personnel Security Division/Adjudications Branch, Adjudicator
- Strategically obtained and compiled vital security information and relayed it to appropriate parties.
- Collaborated extensively with Counterintelligence Division and Polygraph Division to complete daily operations.
Peek N Peak 2007-2008
- Ensured safety throughout large ski and golf resort property, focusing on property patrol, event security, individual emergency call management and transporting large sums of money.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while fulfilling a management position.
Peabody Entertainment 2003-2005
Personal Protective Specialist
- Provided executive level protection for company CEO.
Pinkerton Security and Investigations 2001-2003
- Maintained a safe environment throughout two gated communities, with responsibilities including patrolling, communicating with law enforcement and responding to building alarms.
Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, University of South Florida; 2006
Executive Protection Course, Blackwater
Certifications: Instructor Pistol, Instructor Rifle, Personal Protection in The Home and Range Safety Officer,
National Rifle Association
Tradecraft and Protective Security Training Certification
Exceptional Performance Award (EPA); 2012
Exceptional Performance Award (EPA); 2012
2013 Performance Review Rating: Exceptional-Role Model
2012 Performance Review Rating: Exceptional-Role Model
2011 Performance Review Rating: Exceptional-Role Model
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!