This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Driven, focused, and knowledgeable Call Center Manager with 20+ years of experience in high-stress environments in addition to a strong background within various industries. Experienced in leading successful customer service teams, designing strategies focused on increasing productivity, leading internal compliance audits, and providing in-depth customer service training/coaching. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with co-workers, vendors, suppliers, clients, and members of management.
Call Center Operations
Sales Best Practices
Attention to Detail
Complex Problem Solving
- Facilitated daily strategic operations within the organization which included monitoring both group and individual metrics in addition to reviewing customer surveys
- Played a lead role in conducting detailed employment interviews, supervised a team of 8 Managers along with their individual teams, and handled administrative functions
- Consistently monitored production metrics with a focus on ensuring agents are consistently on the phone in addition to scheduling breaks and lunches accordingly
- Directly managed a variety of administrative and operational functions within a fast-paced call center environment within the healthcare industry
- Oversaw 6 provider relations queues which required supervising Customer Service Agents, monitoring service levels, and implementing customer service strategies focused on increasing customer satisfaction
- Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities in order to diffuse difficult customer service situations and reviewed/assigned service issues to team members from the department email inbox
- Provided individualized coaching to team members, coordinated weekly training sessions, oversaw new staff hiring/onboarding, and worked closely with the State of New Mexico on regulatory issues
- Coordinated day-to-day customer service operations with a concentration on increasing customer retention and satisfaction levels
- Played a lead role in managing various departments which included a team of 20 individuals within the Process department in addition to 18 Advisors focused on improving retention and sales
- Performed daily audits in order to ensure sales metrics were obtained, moderated customer service chat rooms, and diffused escalated customer service issues
- Maintained a keen knowledge of organizational standards regarding call handle time, ACW, and Aux Work which resulted in successfully coaching Advisors and team members on expectations
- Completed several managerial tasks such as implementing corrective action plans, writing performance evaluations, and interviewing potential candidates
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Facilitated daily customer service logistics within the organization which included addressing customer service issues via web and/or phone calls
- Ensured high productivity levels were consistently maintained within a call-center environment in addition to coaching customers related to credit inquiries
- Played a lead role in special projects as needed while simultaneously fostering positive rapport with co-workers and members of management
- Oversaw daily operations for up to 10 retail branches which required managing new hire recruiting and training in addition to overseeing customer service and sales operations
- Designed and implemented comprehensive strategies focused on increasing productivity and efficiency, coached employees on how to achieve financial goals, and performed internal audits
- Successfully increased the organization s portfolio from $1.75 million to over $2.5 million
- Obtained approximately 30 new loans per branch monthly, reduced delinquencies to under 9%, and reduced turnover rates within the district
- Reviewed and updated courtesy call procedures which resulted in a decrease in delinquent accounts and resulted in the process being adopted by the entire region
- Supervised a high-stress collections unit which consisted of over 30 Associates which handled collections on accounts up to 180 days delinquent
- Obtained a 3% total team collections increase, led several large-scale projects, improved staff turnover levels, and coached/developed team members
- Consistently received Excellent rating in individual performance evaluations
- Successfully managed daily operations within the department which required supervising a team of over 20 Customer Service Associates and ensuring customer service metrics were achieved
- Created a specialized team focused on handling escalated calls within one call along with achieving over 95% satisfaction levels on customer surveys
- Oversaw customer service calls from business credit card clients which had over $1 million in annual revenue and required superior levels of service
- Managed a fast-paced customer service team within a banking environment which included supervising and coaching a team of over 20 Customer Service Associates
- Acted as Audit Lead which required superior analytical abilities in addition to traveling frequently to satellite locations in order to complete audits
- Successfully reduced call handle time within the department by 5%
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in call-center management roles within the healthcare industry with experience in supervising cross-functional teams, performing internal service audits, diffusing escalated customer service issues, and providing coaching/development to individual team members. In addition, I have a keen ability to design and implement comprehensive policies and procedures focused on increasing productivity and efficiency levels.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive ability to increase customer retention levels, reduce turnover, and increase overall satisfaction levels.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!