This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Leader eager to contribute 20+ years of experience to a Property Manager role.
- Recognized for the ability to excel in positions with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experienced in implementing innovative process improvement strategies to significantly boost efficiency.
- Dynamic leadership skills, key to building, training and overseeing high performance teams.
- Top notch interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving abilities with a track record of exceeding expectations.
Attention to Detail
General Manager / Store Manager, Chandler & Phoenix, AZ (2005-2017)
- Leveraged top notch leadership skills to direct daily operations while managing $40M in stock and $28M in sales.
- Oversaw daily operations of 17 direct reports and 150 matrixed employees.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in significant increases in sales revenue.
- Conducted in depth training on various topics, including customer service and sales, to substantially boost team performance.
- Used effective coaching tactics to improve skills of managers and assist in promotions of 25 individuals.
- Implemented highly effective retention processes, resulting in 4th lowest turnover rate across 300 stores.
Assistant Store Manager / Operations, Phoenix & Mesa, AZ (2000-2005)
- Assumed critical leadership position while providing direct support to General Manager.
- Utilized strong management skills to supervise activities of 13 direct reports responsible for 200 associates.
- Ensured delivery of top notch customer service throughout day to day interactions.
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership and process improvement skills.
- Recognized for increasing customer satisfaction levels.
Sales Manager, Tucson & Phoenix, AZ (1997-2000)
- Implemented innovative sales strategies to significantly boost sales revenue across three departments.
- Consistently met and exceeded goals; increased store sales by 14%.
- Recognized as top sales performer.
Butterfield Kitchen and Coffee Store, Ft. Worth, TX 1992-1997
Owner / Operator
- Fulfilled key proprietary role, overseeing all day to day operations.
- Used strong leadership skills to hire, train and manage high performance teams.
- Built loyal customer base by providing top notch service.
Bachelor of Arts in Business and Communications, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM
Chair Director, United Way of Phoenix; 2010-2017
Contributed extensively to initiatives raising $75k in funds annually.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!