This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Recent Master of Arts in Applied Theatre Graduate possessing extensive hands on acting training experience.
- Proven ability to provide necessary behavioral support to at risk populations.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, critical to conveying concepts to students.
People s Healthcare Connections, Tucson, AZ 2015-Present
Behavioral Health Paraprofessional/BHPP/Case Worker
- Provide critical support to at risk clients, with associated responsibilities including scheduling, aiding with Activities of Daily Life (ADL) and medication administration.
- Demonstrate strong organizational abilities throughout daily account management.
J.R.I Mechanical Insulation, Tucson, AZ 2007-2014
Title: General Laborer/Office Clerk
- Performed essential administrative functions, including marketing, filing and providing top notch customer service.
Ventana Medical Center, Oro Valley, AZ 2012-2013
- Maintained cleanliness and sanitation throughout daily kitchen operations.
Marshall s, Tucson, AZ 2012-2013
- Utilized strong interpersonal communication skills to successfully upsell store merchandise.
Petsmart, Tucson, AZ 2011-2012
Sales Associate/Dog Attendant
- Contributed to day to day operations, including sales, customer service and inventory control.
Eric Slocum Sparks, P.C. Attorneys at Law, Tucson, AZ 2011
- Provided top notch customer service, resolved inquiries and streamlined office functions.
Cornerstone Hospital, Tucson, AZ 2010-2011
- Ensured proper nutrition for all patients, with responsibilities including meal preparation, delivery and sanitation of kitchen.
Master of Arts in Applied Theatre, Major: Theatre and the Criminal Justice System,
University of London, Royal Central School of Speech and Drama; 2015
Associate of Arts Degree and AGEC-A, Major: Liberal Arts, Focus: Psychology,
Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
Mesiner Technique Training, Impulse Theatre Company; 2014
American Voice Training and Scene Analysis; 2009-2010
Voice and Text Training & Analysis, Royal Central School of Speech and Drama University of London; 2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!