This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 25+ years of professional experience. I have applied my top notch organizational abilities to streamlining process improvement initiatives and significantly improving performance. To complement this background, I possess extensive experience facilitating meetings, events and training programs.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Over 25 years of professional experience succeeding in increasingly responsible positions across multiple industries.
- Recognized for top notch leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Participated in global training programs; formed positive relationships across multiple cultures while conveying complex concepts and encouraging development.
Training & Development
Attention to Detail
MS Excel & MS Word
Advanced Oral Specialty Group 1997-Present
- Direct daily operations for team of 14 employees; successfully delegate tasks, monitor performance and increase efficiency.
- Leverage top notch leadership skills to conduct in depth training on innovative concepts within dentistry field.
- Generate detailed reports; convey pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Facilitate all aspects of corporate meetings.
- Perform audio/visual duties as necessary.
Implant Treatment Coordinator (1997-2012)
- Utilized strong organizational abilities to successfully manage inventory levels of $500k in implant and bone regenerative products.
Voorhees, NJ Advanced Oral Specialty Group 1996-Present
Registered Dental Assistant
- Provide critical support to Dentist, including preparation for surgical procedures, accurately recording patient progress and ensuring proper medication administration.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; simplify complex concepts while providing education and support to patients.
- Associated duties include removing sutures, periodontal packing and taking x-rays.
Biomet Implant Corporation 1998-2002
Patient Education Coordinator / Professional Meeting Development Executive
- Facilitated symposiums for large dental groups; strategically coordinated venues, meals and general accommodations.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while completing tasks on time, in a fast-paced environment.
Home Depot; Cashier 1996-1997
Dr. Bernard Kurek DMD, Mount Laurel, NJ; Registered Dental Assistant 1993-1996
Dr. Alber and Dr. Demmerly, Medford, NJ; Dental Assistant 1992-1993
Spotts Hardware Store, Medford, NJ; Cashier 1989-1992
Coneheads Ice Cream Shop, Medford, NJ; Cashier 1991-1992
Dental Assisting School, Camden County College
Dental Implant Instrumental Certification, Branemark Corporation
High School Diploma
American Cancer Society Volunteer
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!