This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include extensive sales and customer service experience. I have applied my strong communication skills throughout daily interactions to promote customer satisfaction and form positive relationships. To complement this background, I possess excellent organizational skills and strong problem solving abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
- Experienced in providing excellent customer service in inbound and outbound call centers.
- Recognized for increasing sales and exceeding expectations.
- Strong attention to detail, key to accurately recording and updating account information.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
Inbound/Outbound Call Center Operations
West Corporation, Omaha, NE; Customer Service Representative 2010-2016
- Delivered quality customer service within an inbound call center.
- Formed positive relationships with customers; rapidly resolved billing inquiries.
- Accurately entered and updated account information.
- Utilized MS Excel to complete daily assignments.
Independent Home Care, Omaha, NE; Caretaker 2012
- Provided support to terminal patient.
- Assisted with activities of daily living, including medication administration, personal hygiene and meal preparation.
Rx Care Assurance, Omaha, NE; Customer Service Representative 2009-2010
- Conducted outbound calls to promote customer satisfaction.
- Responsibilities including billing, scheduling appointments and troubleshooting issues.
- Used MS Word and Excel to perform daily tasks.
Stewart Sports Group, Omaha, NE; Tele-Sales Representative 2008
- Successfully grew company sales by making business to business cold calls.
- Rapidly established relationships with prospective customers.
Remedy Staffing Agency, Omaha, NE; Customer Service & Sales Representative 2007-2008
- Fulfilled temporary roles for various companies, including Accurate Communications and Stewart Sports Group.
- Provided excellent customer service, promoted company products / services and troubleshot issues.
Accurate Communications, Omaha, NE; Customer Service Representative 2007
- Successfully increased company sales.
- Accurately recorded customer information.
- Utilized MS Office Suite on a daily basis.
Associate Degree in Nursing, College of Saint Mary s, Omaha, NE
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!