This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
923 Mallard Drive ￨ Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ￨ email@example.com
Dynamic Project Manager who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on globally oriented, multi-site project initiatives in alignment with a client or company s vision, value, and goals. Visionary Professional who works to attain a competitive advantage via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results, and who rises above project challenges by using Agile development processes to achieve winning outcomes. Entrepreneurial-Minded Leader who quickly adapts to evolving scenarios to reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth issues. Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical decision-makers, project professionals, vendors, and clients; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative environments; and who leads by example and with integrity to inspire confidence and forge teamwork.
Career Highlights Include:
Maximizing profits by actively monitoring budgets to identify and mitigate key risks.
Exhibiting talents in enhancing project operations via continuous process improvements.
Rapidly planning and prioritizing resources to meet challenging internal / external deadlines.
Building teams focused on accountability, creativity, and quality throughout the project lifecycles.
Demonstrating a proven track record of winning new projects due to excellence in client satisfaction.
Contributing experience in teaching Watercolors to architecture students at the Boston Architectural College.
Project Manager ￨ Consultant
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking project initiatives across diverse business sectors, including hospitality, retail, financial services, and NPOs, as well as bridging high-end and creative eLearning solutions.
- Direct large-scale, multi-module projects encompassing self-paced eLearning, instructor-led training, videos, presentation decks, and job aids while adhering to stringent timelines and accounting for deliverable due dates.
- Collaborate with clients to facilitate upfront planning efforts, including working with client and internal teams on clearly documenting and defining scope, determining a review process, and identifying diverse review team.
- Coordinate tasks among instructional designers, creative directors, 3D artists, animators, graphic designers, video production artists, software engineers, program developers, copyeditors, and production managers.
Successfully led several projects using Agile development process, including creating new processes, infrastructure, and training to execute Agile development within a Waterfall development environment.
Closely managed budgeted goals while continually locating ways to reduce costs and maintain efficiency.
Worked with vendors to complete projects requiring translations as a bridge between client and vendor.
Project Manager ￨ Consultant
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward actively bridging the gap between the TIS project team based in India and wide-ranging client teams in the United States, including serving as a go-to project liaison.
- Demonstrated proven talent across project management and consulting endeavors by working on cutting-edge system simulation projects with one of the largest companies in the hospitality and financial industries.
Developed profitable partnerships with clients and valuable working relationships with India-based project teams to consistently attain new projects and business while meeting or exceed core objectives.
- Strategically steered eLearning solutions for high-profile financial companies (i.e. AIG, MetLife, Bank of America), including collaborating with a global team of instructional designers, copy editors, media developers, graphic artists, and quality assurance staff to produce interactive and quality deliverables per project goals.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Teamed up with sales and production staff to price projects while defining scope, assumptions, and risk.
Proactively participated in internal process improvement efforts.
Built and sustained mutually beneficial relationships with a diverse clientele.
Cost-effectively monitored budgets by identifying and mitigating risks to maximize profits.
Selected to personally manage a multi-module initiative for Bank of America system-wide training.
- Delivered eLearning projects for established pharmaceutical companies while working on a new drug launch to create multi-module programs on a fast-paced timeline and actively multitasking diverse pre-launch demands.
- Optimized use of resources to achieve objectives by planning and prioritizing resources to meet an internal multi-step quality assurance process, including continually meeting challenging internal and external timelines.
Ensured seamless project lifecycles by monitoring scope and identifying risk.
Focused on client requirements and satisfaction while managing client expectations.
Personally managed high-profile accounts, including GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, and Merck.
- Led targeted decision-making in the coordination and management of eLearning projects within this fast-paced and rapidly growing agency focused on the pharmaceutical industry, including accurately determining variables influencing outcome of key projects (i.e. scope, budget, timeline, resource allocation, production, deployment).
- Coordinated logistics, prioritized tasks and activities for production teams of learning architects, content writers, multimedia designers, and programmers; monitored scope and budget; and assured product quality.
Liaised among clients to assess needs and develop beneficial strategies to fulfill requests.
Selected to manage key accounts, including OrthoMcNeil, LifeScan, Therakos, and ETHICON.
Collaborated with offshore production team to skillfully bridge planning and communications efforts.
Media Art Director
- Maximized bottom-line performance for this Boston-based eLearning corporation by establishing a stellar reputation for innovative experimentation, creative thinking, and a unique approach to production processes, including expertly coordinating and managing design and multimedia projects from concept thru to completion.
- Built a top design team of artists, and interfaced among SMEs, video editors, designers, and consultants to create a globally based vision, conceptualize designs, and meet and / or exceed deadlines and requirements.
- Developed strategic design themes and graphics for marketing and sales brochures and key corporate websites.
Launched use of 3D Studio Max for realistic graphics and animation added to presentations.
Drastically reduced production time by 50% via implementation of Flash in project execution.
Collaborated with IT teams to develop effective sales / marketing presentation tools using Flash.
Directed an award-winning educational video combining 2D and 3D graphics, video, and animation.
- Played a vital role in designing and developing new dynamic themes for marketing and comprehensive collateral materials, including posters, promotional materials, packaging, and print ads in alignment with goals.
Successfully wrote and directed an ad film that aired on Indian TV.
Developed films for high-profile Kellogg s, Heinz, and Close-Up brands.
Graduated in Commercial Arts (Advertising) Sophia Polytechnic, Mumbai, India
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!