This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Energetic RN dedicated to driving high-quality patient care seeking a growth-focused role within a hospital environment.
- Integral Leader who facilitates the delivery of responsible direct patient care for all ages based on industry and facility standards of practices, and who offers experience in Outpatient Drug Rehabilitation, Dialysis, Pediatrics, Home Health Care, and Child Care, while collaborating with healthcare teams to maximize patient outcomes per treatment goals.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who promotes patient-centered care while handling multiple tasks simultaneously in deadline-driven situations, and who exhibits a calm, knowledgeable demeanor and maintains composure in high-stress scenarios.
- Excellent Communicator who builds synergistic relationships with healthcare teams, patients, and families, and who applies up-to-date knowledge of national care management trends and critical statistics to align medical objectives.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Chamberlain College of Nursing
Associate of Science in Nursing Xxxxxx Community College
Registered Nurse (License No. 696059) State of Xxxxxx
Certified Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (Current) American Heart Association
Certified Advanced Cardiovascular Support for Healthcare Providers (Current) American Heart Association
- Utilize broad scope of healthcare knowledge toward providing patient-focused direct care to agency clients in alignment with agency policies and procedures, including monitoring vital signs and performing physical examinations.
- Spearhead client screenings for TB by administering PPD and assessing the reaction to the PPD, including performing and documenting nursing intake / medical histories, as well as assessments, interventions, and response to treatments.
- Drive patient success by providing objective-centric education relative to diet, exercise, medication, and treatments.
- Consistently collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate and prioritize responsibilities to meet care goals, including demonstrating strong interpersonal relations talents toward effectively interfacing with key medical staff.
- Strategically steered care for patients with chronic kidney disease, including collecting data via interview, observation, inspection, auscultation, and palpation, as well as monitoring vital signs, assessing thrill and bruit, and caring for catheters; administering critical mediations as ordered; and responding to and reporting changes in patient status.
- Proactively identified patient s current and / or potential health challenges as based on data from patient assessment.
- Delivered solutions-generating self-care instruction, disease education, and support to patients and family members.
Nanxxxxxx ￨ Caregiver
- Led quality-oriented care for children ages 9,7, and 15 months of age, including coordinating learning and social activities, assisting in behavior modification and family management, and assisting with housekeeping and transportation.
- Played a vital role in assisting the physician on well-child and urgent care issues, including recording vital signs and performing pre-surgical and medical clearance, venipuncture, CBC with differential, and cholesterol / glucose analysis.
- Expertly performed nebulizer treatments, orthopedic splints, audiometry, tympanometry, and electrocardiograms, along with performing urinalysis, urine culture, throat culture, rapid mononucleosis, streptococcal, and flu tests.
Teacher s Assistant
- Promoted services excellence within this fast-paced childcare center by assisting classroom teacher with children ages 18 months to 5 years, including supporting comprehensive delivery of engaging lesson plans and daily activities.
- Immediately attended to children s medical needs (i.e. falls, scrapes, bruises), and administered nebulizer treatment.
- Applied solid communication skills toward liaising among parents and director of school to meet childcare objectives.
Hiring Agent Name
As a Registered Nurse in the State of Xxxxxx, I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your facility s success.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer proven experience in Nursing, Patient Needs Analysis / Assessment, Treatment Planning, Patient / Family Education, Vital Signs, Lab Work / Evaluations, Medication Administration, Patient / Physician Relations, and Patient Recordkeeping. I am also highly skilled in areas of Outpatient Drug Rehabilitation, Dialysis, Pediatrics, Home Health Care, and Child Care.
Currently, as a Registered Nurse with Samaritan Village s Jamaica Outpatient Treatment Program, I expertly provide patient-focused direct care to agency clients in alignment with agency policies and procedures, including monitoring vital signs and performing physical examinations. Within this role, I lead client screenings for TB by administering PPD and assessing the reaction to the PPD. I perform and document nursing intake / medical histories, as well as handling assessments, interventions, and response to treatments. I also provide patient education relative to diet, exercise, medication, and treatments to enhance care success.
Please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Chamberlain College of Nursing and an Associate of Science in Nursing from Xxxxxx Community College. I am also certified in BLS for Healthcare Providers and ACLS for Healthcare Providers through the American Heart Association.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Axxxxxx Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in nursing and caregiver roles.
As a proven leader, I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!