This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Mortgage Loan Professional who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on profit-focused consumer lending and mortgage loan originations in alignment with a bank and / or client s vision and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust company growth via targeted customer acquisition / retention.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including demonstrating employer loyalty and the drive to educate consumers on mortgages as a popular former radio host.
- People-Centric Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, real estate teams, and clients; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire customer confidence and forge strong teamwork.
Mortgage Loan Originator
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking mortgage loan origination initiatives while directing comprehensive accounting department efforts to boost profit-generating loan volume to maximize the bottom line.
- Generate an average closing of 70 loans annually with a typical amount of $340,000 to equal $23+ million in total.
- Build and sustain lucrative relationships with top realtors for referrals as a previous Real Estate Associate prior to 1994.
- Continually deliver excellence in client services via counseling and communications to boost repeat / referral business.
President (2016 2017) ￨ Vice President (2014 2016) ￨ Secretary (2013 2014)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward serving as the association s president, including coordinating and managing organizational operations while representing Alaska s mortgage interests to state senators and congressmen.
- Rapidly advanced from secretarial role to currently held president position due to excellence in leadership talents.
- Led targeted decision-making among this military community-driven organization, including serving as Chairman of the Board tasked with effectively managing a $1.7-mllion budget, as well as recruiting and hiring 2 executive directors.
- Played a vital role in expertly coordinating and managing 32 highly popular programs to meet community-based needs.
- Actively collaborated among local and state leaders (e.g. senators, congressmen, mayors, legislators) to meet objectives.
Host ￨ Producer
- Spearheaded the start-up and successful operations of a popular radio show for 10 strong years, including producing and hosting the -hour weekly live program discussing mortgages and answering questions from callers.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!