This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Recent Biology graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation, as well as hands on laboratory experience, to a progressive opportunity in upper level education or the healthcare industry.
- Regarded for ability to maintain quality assurance throughout daily laboratory operations.
- Skilled in conducting research vital to completing projects, obtaining accurate results and implementing cutting edge processes.
- Strong interpersonal communication and leadership skills, critical to effectively interfacing with co-workers, upper level management and clients.
Eurofins Nutrition Analysis Center- Des Moines, Iowa 2015-Present
- Fulfill key Laboratory Technician role within High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Department, with associated responsibilities including analysis of nutritional value of sample foodand processing research results.
- Utilize various analysis strategies to complete daily operations.
- Ensure maximized efficiency and quality control throughout each analysis by following strict SOPs.
Des Moines University- Des Moines, Iowa 2013-2015
Student Research Assistant
- Gained valuable exposure to best laboratory practices, focused primarily on researching effects of rapid-acting antidepressants via a mouse model.
- Conducted extensive research, vital to completing individual research proposal and making significant contributions to the research proposals of other graduate students.
- Utilized biochemical and behavioral assays to acquire necessary research results.
- Designed innovative strategies to maximize efficiency throughout daily processes.
- Presented research findings at two symposiums.
Dublin Pub- Des Moines, Iowa 2012-2014
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and organizational skills throughout daily customer interactions, key to driving sales growth and promoting client retention.
- Developed effective social media marketing strategies.
Sigma Chi Fraternity- Des Moines, Iowa 2013-2014
- Obtained invaluable leadership experience throughout oversight of chapter affairs, training program creation and task delegation.
Sigma Chi Fraternity- Des Moines, Iowa 2012-2013
- Utilized strong organizational skills to deploy highly successful recruitment strategies.
Mercy Hospital Oncology Department- Des Moines, Iowa 2012-2013
- Contributed extensively to daily healthcare operations, including paperwork processing, room preparation and ensuring patient needs were met.
Bachelor of Science in Biology, 3.79/4.00 Cumulative GPA, Drake University - Des Moines, IA; 2015
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!