This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Veteran possessing 30+ years of leadership, operations management and process improvement experience in the auto glass industry.
- Recognized for the ability to build, train and direct high performance teams.
- Skilled in pioneering existing processes, resulting in significant increases in efficiency and profitability.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
Auto Glass Industry Knowledge
Training & Development
Speedy, Novus Glass 2014-Present
General Manager of USA
- Leverage strong leadership skills and expert level knowledge of the auto glass industry to direct day to day operations.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased efficiency and profitability.
- Deliver high level of customer service; formed positive relationships and ensured satisfaction.
- Conduct in depth training for team members; provide coaching, monitor sales performance and develop individualized action plans to promote growth.
- Associated responsibilities include report generation, resource delegation / scheduling and ensuring quality control throughout all operations.
- Utilize aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable terms throughout vendor interactions.
- Heavily involved in staffing process; interview, hire and train new employees.
- Build strong relationships with multiple companies, including Lynx, SGN, ARG Networks and HSG Networks, leading to achievement/maintenance of NPS score.
Speedy / Novus Glass 2000-2014
General Manager US Operations & Sales Division / General Manager for Western Region
- Fulfilled critical management position; oversaw all daily operations for 12 Insurance Sales Representatives within a fast-paced auto glass company.
- Continually met and exceeded expectations; built high performance teams by providing in depth training and coaching.
- Utilized strong knowledge of windshield replacement and repair to develop training initiatives.
- Responsibilities included budget management, purchasing, contract negotiation and maintaining relationships with SGN, LYNX and HSG networks.
Elite Auto Glass, Denver, CO; Area Manager 1996-2000
US Auto Glass, Denver, CO; Area Manager 1991-1996
Safelite Auto Glass, Denver, CO; Shop Manager, District Manager 1980-1991
Platoon Sargent, US Army; Honorable Discharge
Business Management Coursework Completed, Barnes Business College
Windshield Repair & Replacement Trainer (NWRA), Auto Glass
Continued Education Seminars (Lynx Approved), Auto Glass
AGSC Approved Member, Auto Glass
Train the Trainer Workshop, Residential Glass
Sika Certificate, Essex, SRP
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!