This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Possesses extensive experience ensuring safety and regulation compliance throughout daily operations within multiple industries.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, coupled with a demonstrated ability to exceed expectations.
- Skilled in conducting thorough trainings to promote employee growth and optimized efficiency throughout daily operations.
Lebanon Fire and Rescue 2014-Present
Fire Fighter / EMT
- Promote safety throughout all day to day operations.
- Develop highly effective hybrid motor vehicle training programs for fire and ambulance personnel.
- Ensure adherence to all department regulations and NFPA requirements.
Enfield Fire Department 2008-Present
Call Fire Fighter / EMT
- Utilize knowledge of fire safety and prevention to conduct thorough trainings for homeowners and children.
- Conduct fire drills at various schools on a regular basis.
White River Toyota 1994-Present
Customer Relationship Manager / Sales Consultant
- Received merit based promotion from Sales Consultant role due to strong communication, leadership and sales abilities.
- Serve as a member of Safety Committee; perform thorough reviews of safety issues, maintain regulatory compliance and identify OSHA related safety violations.
- Continually meet and exceed existing sales goals.
- Demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills throughout daily interactions.
Exit 17 RV Center 1992-1994
Level Two Certified Fire Fighter, New Hampshire Fire Academy
National Registered Emergency Medical Technician, Certification in New Hampshire Protocols
Automotive Technology Courses Completed, Hartford Area Vocational Center
High School Diploma, Lebanon High School
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!