This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional with 10 years of leadership, operations management and administrative experience within fast-paced environments.
- Skilled in streamlining office processes to significantly increase efficiency, lower LDL times and simplify warranty claiming.
- In depth knowledge of troubleshooting and repair of engines.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, key to forming positive relationships and delivering high quality service.
- Experienced in maintaining quality control while ensuring adherence to safety regulations.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proven track record of meeting timelines and exceeding expectations.
Ohio CAT 2012-Present
Truck Service Support Supervisor (2017-Present)
- Leverage top notch organizational abilities to ensure on time completion of jobs; responsible for scheduling and task delegation.
- Deliver high quality customer service, key to promoting satisfaction and retention.
- Use industry knowledge to generate quotes in PSQ to include parts and labor.
- Utilize strong leadership skills to conduct in depth training for newly hired employees.
- Responsible for tracking employee time records, processing payroll and managing work orders.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while coding / submitting warranty claims, goodwill authorization requests and policy issues.
- Review and update review computer software / licensing agreements.
- Maintain adherence to all company policies and safety regulations.
- Responsible for handling OPT enrollment, coding and claims.
Truck Service Coordinator (2012-2016)
- Exemplified strong organizational abilities throughout completion of daily assignments.
- Used communication skills to form positive relationships with customers and provide quality service.
- Maintained adherence to safety regulations by conducting thorough inspections / walk throughs.
- Demonstrated an excellent attention to detail while managing payments.
- Successfully processed and managed work orders for various accounts.
- Managed time entry and reports in DBS.
ACS, A Xerox Company; Learning Administrator 2011-2012
- Delivered high quality administrative support to upper level management.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while coordinating programs and various types of events.
- Increased overall efficiency throughout daily office operations.
- Utilized MS Excel to generate detailed reports.
Johnson Builders; Business Assistant 2005-2010
- Provided key administrative support, with associated responsibilities including timecard management, oversight of billing cycles and tax preparation.
- Used Quicken to successfully organize receipts and order lists for multiple accounts.
Bachelor Degree in Psychology with a Minor in Biological Sciences, Ohio University; In Progress
CAT ET & SIS Training Courses | CPR, First Aid & AED Certifications
High School Diploma, Athens High School, The Plains, OH
DBS, CODA, CAT ET, Factory Password System, Expert Engine Diagnostics Software Programmer, ServiceLink, PSQ, SIS, SIMSi, HRIS, CAT Access, Daniels Review Website, Cummins Insite, Cummins Quickserve, Quote Plus, Adobe, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Quicken
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!