This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional possessing top notch financial, analytical and marketing skills.
- Over 9 years of experience increasing efficiency throughout operations within fast-paced environments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a track record of exceeding expectations.
- Skilled in thoroughly reviewing financial data to ensure quality control; experienced in identifying and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
Realty Executives, Orlando, FL (2015-Present)
- Deliver high quality administrative support to Broker and 45 Agents.
- Implement highly effective marketing strategies to attract clientele to new listings.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills while increasing efficiency throughout office operations and coordinating various events.
- Ensure on-time completion of administrative tasks within a fast-paced environment.
Balentine & Co, Atlanta, GA (1991-1993)
Assistant / Certified Stock Broker
- Exemplified top notch interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with high profile clientele.
- Provided critical support to company CEO and President, with associated duties including management of brokerage accounts and generating detailed reports.
BNY Financial, Atlanta, GA (1987-1991)
- Utilized strong analytical skills to identify and resolve discrepancies throughout all financial data.
- Strategically determined eligibility and approved large loans for clients.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with high-profile clientele, including Ocean Pacific and Thorlo Socks.
EF Hutton, Atlanta, GA (1986-1987)
- Demonstrated top notch analytical abilities while ensuring on-time completion of assigned tasks.
- Performed in-depth tracking / analysis of stock price fluctuations, computed equity and made knowledge based recommendations to clientele.
Lake Whitney Elementary, Bridgewater Middle & West Orange High School (1999-2016)
- Utilized strong organizational abilities to facilitate various events and fundraisers.
- Directed design / sales processes for school spirit ware.
- Fulfilled multiple leadership positions on various committees.
- Coordinated silent action to generate $10k for middle school band.
- Facilitated a carnival that raised $7k in funds.
Bachelor of Science in Management Science, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!