This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
3. plz make it so the client CAN reply to the text and their reply will get emailed to us as a ticket w their name ? (i.e. match their phone # ?)-- I do see Twilio logs their replies when I log in-- Can you program it so we can RECEIVE Those replies? (best way is as a ticket--maybe labeled "[client name] replied to text message" (and auto insert their email address in so when we reply to ticket our answer goes to their email, not their phone)
4. When a writer logs in and clicks messages (second 'message' button on left)-- it loads the ticket system and the writer can answer tickets from client to writer-- BUT when the writer replies-i.e. http://secure.azoos.com/resume/writer/index.php?wid=78&i4=w173bdf720ab34d6de377b6e7adc81f1f551007101a&i7=0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 000007 -- there is no text message sent. In these cases, plz text this message to the client "Hi! Your resume writer has replied to your ticket...Check your junk mail folder if you don't see it!"
(I noticed when the writer replies to the ticket, there is no phone # visible-- maybe it's hiding it -- just saying this -- in case it helps you troubleshoot..)
5. We also need to send a text message whenever a writer sends a completed assignment/resume to a client (the writer logs in at /resume/writer and .then clicks MY CALENDAR and chooses an order and uploads It looks like this photo on the left when a writer sends a resume to the client, text message should say Your new resume has been emailed! Please check your junk mail folder if you don t see it!!
6. Please set up the same texting system for all these areas of www.resumewritingguild.com and www.resumegeniuses.org -- as far as I can see, they currently have no twilio link/set up ... (keep in mind, if you do #3 above, be careful-- resumewritingguild and resumegeniuses are separate sites that use the other dbase/system at resumewritingguild.com/resume/admin so piping text responses to the ticket system- - would have to go there for those 2 sites-- and not* to secure.azoos.com/resume/admin
7. Separate Please add a button to
secure.azoos.com/resume/admin and a link to the nav menu
resumewritingguild.com/resume/admin labeled XDLS It will link to https://secure.azoos.com/resume/updater_v1.0/index.php
for the azoos one and https://resumewritingguild.com/resume/updater_v1.0/index.php
for the Guild one .
Also can you please make the following modifications to those updater pages
a) When I select a month like March 1-31 It only allows me to select ONE year Can you make it so I can select multiple years like if I want to do March 1-31, 2014 and March 1-31, 2015 and March 1-31, 2016 all in one rather than one at a time? B) the next thing it asks is to choose records like record #1 to #84 can you please skip that step and ALWAYS show ALL records (with a # of records on top so I still know the count) c) the CUSTOM PAYMENT field doesn t show/hides the form field until we click the empty space Can you please fix it so the form field is visible ? thanks
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!