This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 10 years of professional experience, primarily in the oil and gas industry. I have effectively applied my skills toward maintaining quality control, optimizing efficiency and ensuring adherence to regulations. To complement this background, I possess strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
- Results-driven Professional with extensive experience maintaining quality control and optimizing efficiency throughout the oil and gas industry.
- Recognized for the ability to maintain quality control throughout day to day operations in fast-paced environments.
- Consistently meet and exceed objectives and expectations; regarded for delivering top notch customer service.
Oil & Gas Industry Knowledge
Safety Regulation Compliance
Attention to Detail
WIT Pipeline / TEI Analyticals 2008 & 2012-Present
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while conducting thorough pipeline and fabrication inspections for high-profile companies.
- Maintain quality control throughout all operations; identify inefficiencies and make knowledge based recommendations to resolve issues.
- Create detailed technical reports and ensure DOT paperwork is accurately completed.
- Leverage excellent interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with clients, increase overall satisfaction and promote repeated business.
- Responsible for quarterly inventory and equipment calibration.
- Deliver high quality customer service to key clients.
- Participate in various safety trainings; ensure strict adherence to safety regulations.
Miller Electric Manufacturing Co., Appleton, WI 2010-2012
- Demonstrated an ability to complete tasks on-time in a fast-paced, production based environment.
- Maintained quality control throughout all operations; thoroughly reviewed orders to ensure accuracy and on-time shipments.
- Served as member on Employee Involvement Quality Team and Safety Team.
- Successfully built wire harnesses for industrial welders.
Felker Truck & Equipment (Contracted Through Career Options), Greenville, WI 2010
- Delivered high quality administrative support, with associated duties including invoice management, handling purchase orders and processing payroll.
- Exemplified top notch organizational abilities while completing scheduling, managing materials and maintaining proper office supply levels.
- Ensured adherence to all DOT regulations; properly filed paperwork.
- Conducted in-depth safety training to minimize risk throughout daily operations.
Fox Valley Technical College, Appleton, WI 2008-2010
- Performed various administrative tasks within a fast-paced office environment.
- Utilized strong organizational abilities to maintain proper inventory levels, complete scheduling and prepare work orders.
- Exemplified strong interpersonal skills while forming positive relationships with students, families and team members.
Westy s Trucking, Menasha, WI 2003-2009
Bookkeeper / Freight Finder
- Used excellent organizational skills to successfully facilitate freight deliveries.
- Thoroughly reviewed all financial data to ensure accuracy; identified and resolved discrepancies in a timely manner.
The Journal, Employment Options, Waupaca, WI 2006-2007
- Assumed key quality control position while successfully operating various types of fabrication machines.
Plexus Corporation, Aerotek Staffing Resource/, Appleton, WI 2006-2007
- Strategically facilitated LTL, UPS and FedEx shipments to ensure on-time delivery.
- Maintained proper inventory levels, accurately input data and conducted thorough inspections of shipments.
- Delivered administrative support to upper level management.
- Used excellent interpersonal skills to provide top-notch customer service.
National Graphic Solutions, Appleton, WI 2005-2006
Machine Operator Assistant
- Consistently met and exceeded production goals within a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for packaging and palletizing products in a timely manner.
Westaff Staffing Resource, Appleton, WI 2005-2006
- Implemented highly effective sales strategies to promote multiple products / services.
Fulfillment Specialists of America, Menasha, WI 2003-2005
- Fulfilled key leadership position, overseeing day to day operations of crew members; conducted in-depth training to significantly boost team performance.
- Maintained accurate production and shipping records.
Local 112 Union of Operating Engineers, WIT Pipeline/TEI Analyticals; 2012-Present
OSHA 10 | CPR Certified | Radiation Safety Training | IRRSP Carded | Level I RT, MT, PT UT And Visual
In-House MIG and TIG Welding / Plasma Cutting Certificate, Miller Electric
Quality Management Coursework Completed, University of Wisconsin Fox Valley
Associate of Applied Engineering in Project Management/Accounting, Fox Valley Technical College
Supervisory / Leadership Training Certificates
Associate Degree, Administrative Assistant / Diploma, Computer Operator
Partners Customer Service Training Certificate
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVEIW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Gary Lott, Chief Inspector
Tulsa Inspection Resources, Tulsa, OK
Jerry Struck, Production Coordinator/Manufacturing Engineer
Miller Electric Manufacturing, Appleton, WI
Dan Poeschel, Assoc. Dean Transportation
Fox Valley Technical College, Appleton, WI
Andrew Rinke, Lead Instructor Automotive Department
Fox Valley Technical College, Appleton, WI
Joe Thomson, MBA Chief Inspector
Spectra Energies, Dedham, MA
Jim Marino, Tran Canada Chief Inspector
MBF Inspection Services, Dedham, MA
Lee Severt, Production Manager
Acuren Inspections, Ona, WV
David Henderson, Industrial Radiographer
Level II/Stuart, WIT Pipeline/TEI Analyticals, Washington, PA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!