This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on healthxxxxxxre, NPO, and new business development initiatives in alignment with a company s vision and goals; who works to attain a competitive industry advantage and promote robust research growth and eduxxxxxxtion; and who offers personal experience with Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to achieve winning outcomes, and contributes talents in developing and leading results-generating projects, developing products, and cultivating a strong industry presence.
- Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who develops synergistic relationships with public- / private-sector executives, cross-functional healthxxxxxxre and pharmaceutixxxxxxl professionals, patients, clients, and the community; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to attain objectives.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who volunteers for Reach4Sky as the Lead Organizer for Biennial Fundraisers to raise awareness and fund a cure for Spinal Muscular Atrophy; also as Lead Organizer / Speaker for Inaugural Southern Xxxxxx Gala of Hope dinner and auction that successfully raised $80,000+ to cure Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA).
- Lead results-focused client / project management initiatives across areas of NPO management, product development, sales, marketing, research, all social media, website development, copywriting, fundraising, and event planning.
- Execute successful QSR research study recruitment via survey development and targeted social media / advertising.
Created and exclusively wrote an ICMEE 360 Report summarizing 360 reviews and assessments.
Led website design, content, and copywriting for an NPO, and coordinated popular fundraising events.
- Xxxxxxpitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking execution of the vision of TPIRC s founder by launching the start-up and successful operations of this collaborative medixxxxxxl home to advance the comprehensive treatment of cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis, food allergies and other rare diseases in an ever-evolving medixxxxxxl research environment.
- Spearheaded key program development, facility build-out, staffing, organizational fundraising, grant writing, and event planning, along with facilitating eduxxxxxxtion / awareness efforts and family / patient outreach to boost success.
Launched this rare disease institute from initial 501(c)(3) applixxxxxxtion and designation.
Built a strong media presence by directing all website development and social media initiatives.
Successfully opened a 5,000-square-foot research center, including clinixxxxxxl space, research lab, and offices.
- Utilized broad scope of new business development and multi-industry experience to lead the start-up of a $150,000 per year retail boutique, including continually building and sustaining valuable loxxxxxxl consumer business to drive results.
- Drove business growth by recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, and managing a service-focused staff of 3 associates.
Installed an efficient new POS system to ensure faster check-out processes and sales / inventory accuracy.
Expertly navigated through consumer uncertainty after CPSC passed new regulations on lead / phthalates.
- Played a vital role in advoxxxxxxting for Spinal Muscular Atrophy patients, including completing 7+ years of intensive training and hands-on experience in DME, mobility devices, assistive technology, enteral feeding, and respiratory equipment.
- Proactively worked to advoxxxxxxte for DME and mobility equipment within both homes and schools to benefit patients.
Achieved knowledge of MediXxxxxxl Waiver Program, as well as home healthxxxxxxre agency operations.
Exhibited proven experience in aggressively advoxxxxxxting for nursing services and assistive technologies.
Successfully collaborated with ICUs, pulmonary, xxxxxxrdiology, gastroenterology, PT, OT, and orthopedic groups.
Director Brand Management (1997 2000) ￨ Senior Brand Manager (1996 1997) ￨ Product Manager (1994 1996)
Assistant Product Manager
Bachelor of Arts Dartmouth College
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!