This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Highly adaptable Professional with a proven ability to excel in positions with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Recognized for strong analytical problem-solving skills, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Experienced in overseeing various financial operations and human resource services.
- Skilled in performing administrative tasks accurately in deadline driven environments.
Attention to Detail
Human Resource Services
MS Office Suite
Rite Aid 2007-Present
Store Manager (2009-Present) | Assistant Manager (2007-2009)
- Recipient of merit based promotion due to strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Fulfill key management position, focusing primarily on various human resource services, financial operations and oversight of team activities.
- Streamline existing office processes to significantly increase efficiency.
- Perform administrative tasks as necessary, including payroll processing, invoice management and maintaining proper inventor levels.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills to maintain positive relationships with vendors.
- Revamped existing processes within an underperforming store; substantially increased company revenue.
- Consistently met and exceeded objectives.
Van Heusen Outlet Store 2006-2007
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and leadership abilities while overseeing daily operations within a fast-paced environment.
- Formed and maintained positive relationships with customers; built rapport, identified needs and made knowledge based product recommendations to ensure fulfillment.
- Conducted in-depth training for team members; implemented individualized action plans to boost performance.
- Associated duties included scheduling, merchandising and inventory management.
Pet Products Manager
- Received multiple promotions due to top notch leadership abilities.
- Successfully hired, trained and supervised team members.
- Focused heavily on ensuring high quality customer service.
- Used strong organizational skills to maintain proper inventory levels within a high-volume branch.
BFA With Teaching License, GPA: 4.0, Old Dominion University; 2015-Present
Coursework Completed, Christopher Newport University
Alpha Phi Omega Member
High School Diploma, Honors 10%, Hampton High School
National Honor Society Member | Natural Helpers Member
Volunteer, Virginia Living Museum; 2000-2002
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!