This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Highly adaptable Professional with experience completing tasks in various industries.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities; key to forming positive relationships and delivering quality customer service.
- Dynamic leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proven track record of meeting objectives and exceeding expectations.
Good Shepherd Childcare and Learning Center, Monticello, AR 2016-Present
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities while promoting student growth and development.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for children.
- Coordinate motivational activities to stimulate physical, emotional, intellectual and social growth.
- Use positive reinforcement tactics throughout interactions with students.
P.P.H Tax Services, Dumas, Arkansas 2017
Tax Office Assistant
- Exemplified excellent customer service skills while providing administrative support within a fast-paced office.
- Rapidly resolved client inquiries, managed calls and ensured confidentiality throughout all interactions.
- Provided direct support to tax preparers; conducted client interviews, compiled vital information and obtained required signatures.
Monticello Operations, L.L.C., Monticello, AR 2016-2017
- Performed assigned tasks on time in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while maintaining a clean / safe work environment.
Quality Business Solutions, Inc., Monticello, AR 2016
- Devised plans to increase efficiency throughout day to day operations.
- Remained organized while completing all tasks on time.
Walmart Supercenter, Carrollton, TX 2015
- Used strong communication skills to increase sales, deliver quality service and resolve inquires.
- Quickly resolved issues / complaints; escalated situations to upper level management as necessary.
Pharmacy Technology Program, Ashworth College, Norcross GA; In Progress
Bachelor Degree, Business Interdisciplinary, GPA: 3.01, University of Arkansas at Monticello; Monticello, AR
Completed coursework in finance, marketing, economics, accounting and management.
Associate of Arts, GPA: 3.01, University of Arkansas at Monticello; Monticello, AR; 2008
Business Technology Diploma, GPA 3.56; 2001
Dermott City Waterworks Department Intern
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!