This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic HSEQ Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on onshore / offshore multi-site operations in alignment with a domestic / international company s vision, value, and goals, including demonstrating talent in developing, managing, and implementing HSEQ Management Systems (i.e. ISO 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000, OHSAS 18001, API Q1).
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to achieve winning outcomes, including exhibiting proven knowledge of federal and international legislation, regulations, and standards (i.e. ASME, SEMS, OSHA, NFPA, DOT, EPA).
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with global executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build teams to facilitate QHSE performance activities and attain objectives.
Global HSE Manager
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking HSE management system initiatives for full compliance with federal and state requirements for the Americas regions while meeting client expectations and contract deliverables.
- Handle all facets of incident investigation and human factors assessment; conduct root analysis using TapRooT; and measure four principal SEMS objectives, target goals, and KPIs of incidents, accidents, significant near hits, property damage, and contractor incidents by comprehensively identifying corrective action and ensuring closure and follow ups.
- Identify and advise the Americas regions to comprehensively eliminate hazards, unsafe working conditions, and unsafe acts by working with department personnel, clients, and subcontractors to achieve an injury-free workplace.
- Coordinate environmental compliance audits and permitting evaluations while promoting staff safety consciousness.
Reduced Americas lost-time frequency rate from 0.44 to 0.00.
Drove reductions via HSE performance metrics, and achieved all HSE audits.
Successfully provided detailed case management for workers compensation claims.
Coached and developed team members for continuous safety culture-driven improvements.
Revised comprehensive training and communication programs based on requirements and regulations.
Led HAZID, HAZOPs, and Risk Assessments by devising, developing, and monitoring highly effective risk assessment strategies and methodologies by making sound recommendations and implementing new processes.
Regional QHSE Manager
- Strategically steered implementation and management of Fugro s Business Management System (BMS) ISO system and worked with all branches to maintain their current ISO 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000, OSHAS 18001, and API Spec Q1, including mentoring and managing a top-performing team of multi-branch HSE coordinators to meet and / or exceed objectives.
- Expertly provided internal / external audits, internal / external risk assessments, and procedures to ensure contractors, suppliers, and vendors met requirements, along with monitoring processes for compliance with applicable standards and performance using data analysis by identifying and communicating BU-based best practices.
- Built and sustained productive operations by conducting new employee and client safety orientations and field safety training, along with coordinating comprehensive training for emergency responders via on and offsite annual drills.
- Demonstrated proven experience in providing required equipment training and certifications for affected employees, including but not limited to, LOTO, specific equipment safeguards, and all additional required OSHA training protocols.
- Completed OSHA and insurance documentation (i.e. OSHA 300, OSHA 301, First Report of Injury) in a timely manner.
Personally led BMS and safety audit processes for all branches.
Optimized quality and purchasing standards met by outside vendors.
Enhanced core quality indicators and critical company KPIs for all branches.
Served as Quality Management Representative for all customers and customer audits.
Actively supported multi-branch operations managers in adhering to OSHA compliance.
Completed annual ISO audits for certified facilities and ensured timely closure of audit CARs.
Completed incident investigations and prepared root cause analysis to create corrective actions.
Successfully maintained training records while delivering coaching to facilitate continuous HSE improvement.
Regional QHSE Manager
- Applied strong leadership talents toward recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a details-focused team of HSEQ personnel to deliver progressive performance by ensuring industry, regulatory, and client compliance, including providing critical HSEQ support across all departments to guarantee that projects followed correct regulatory standards.
- Provided supplier / subcontractor HSE pre-qualifications, approved plans, and ensured ongoing contractual alignment.
- Identified all third-party certifications (i.e. ISO, API Q1, OHSAS, DNV) and worked with parties to achieve certifications.
- Ensured processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) were established, implemented, and maintained, along with ensuring document control procedures are approved, reviewed, and updated; records were established and maintained to provide evidence QMS was followed; and ongoing review of QMS as planned intervals.
Developed and implemented HSE documents (e.g. risk assessments, HAZIDs, HAZOPs, JSEAS, etc.)
Continually ensured promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
Served as HSEQ Lead Auditor by directing a top-notch audit committee in conducting quarterly audits.
Proactively maintained trends analysis of customer satisfaction with prompt attention to key complaints.
Coordinated continual improvements of QMS to record and review key corrective and preventative actions.
Analyzed data on effectiveness of QMS and evaluated where continual improvements of the QMS can be made.
Successfully completed required annual ISO audits for certified facilities and ensured timely audit CAR closure.
Established a valuable training program designed to train all company employees on ISO 9001: 2008 compliance and reporting procedures, including monitoring successes and failures and providing instruction when necessary.
Development Maintenance Support ￨ Safety Technician (Offshore Contract Position)
- Played a vital role in conducting weekly rig safety checks and inspections to ensure proper compliance with Hibernia Platform s Health, Environmental, Safety, and Quality Management System to allow for safe and efficient operations.
- Delivered materials management and SAP data input and processing which was instrumental in meeting key objectives.
Personally designed a multi-level organizational interpersonal communications system.
Exhibited knowledge of offshore drilling equipment and tools for successful drilling operations.
Associate s Degree in Computer Science
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification ￨ Certified Safety Professional
WHIMS Certificate Hazard Identification Training (HAZID) ￨ LOTO Train the Trainer
TWIC ￨ ISO 9001: 2008 Lead Auditor Certificate ￨ Tap Root ￨ Root Cause Analysis Certificate
Confined Space Entrant Certificate ￨ Blood Borne Pathogen Certificate ￨ First Aid / CPR Training
Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP) ￨ Occupational, Health & Safety Committee & Regulation Certificate
OSHA 125-Hour General Industry Certificate ￨ OSHA 30-Hour Construction & General Industry Certificate
STOP for Supervision Training Certification ￨ Safe Gulf Certificate ￨ HUET Certificate ￨ Emergency Response Training
Visio ￨ ERP Systems ￨ SAP Information Systems
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
AutoCAD ￨ PeopleSoft ￨ IMPACT ￨ SXE Enterprise Navigator
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!