This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail-oriented Professional with 25+ years of experience in engineering, quality control and troubleshooting.
- Recognized for the ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environments.
- Skilled in performing work on Cisco routers / switches, Juniper routers and Ciena switches.
- Expert level experience identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Skilled in various systems, including Adtran, Netvanta, Canoga Perkins, Windows, Linux and Python.
- Knowledgeable in various databases, including FACS, TIRKS, ICORE, SOTS, Granite, INSTAR, CANOPI, Clarify, WAFA, IPDB and Sales force.
MIS Provisioning Engineer, Sr Network Specialist (2011-2016)
- Fulfilled key engineering position, with associated responsibilities including troubleshooting / upgrading circuits, conducting in depth testing and scheduling.
- Ensured on time completion of assigned tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully turned up 2-5 circuits daily.
- Utilized strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, BGP, EIGRP, eBGP, RIP, OSPF, HSRP, MPLS and DHCP to complete daily tasks.
- Successfully resolved issues within operational support systems; escalated problems appropriately.
- Completed in depth training in Python.
- Conducted provisioning on Cisco Routers 1900, 2900, 3900, ASR1000 thru Modem and TACACS.
- Provisioned layer 3 types of internet circuits, including VLAN Tagged Circuits, dedicated circuits and 5 Meg to 10 Gig circuits.
ENOC Tech (2007-2011)
- Fulfilled key role designing, provisioning and monitoring the Metropolitan Area Network, a fiber based ethernet optical network WAN / LAN infrastructure.
- Ensured on time completion of tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Served as subject matter expert on Adtran Ta5000 and Netvanta 838.
- Used strong leadership skills to conduct in depth training on various concepts, including installation and troubleshooting.
- Conducted in depth testing to identify and rapidly resolve issues; accurately recorded test results.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills throughout daily interactions with customers.
- Successfully troubleshot TCP/IP, DNS, MPLS, OSPF, DHCP and other routing protocols.
- Performed work on Cisco routers / switches, Juniper routers and Ciena switches.
- Input router configuration for network infrastructure build and adding new customer service virtual circuits.
- Appropriately dispatched field forces through appropriate personnel.
Pacific Bell (SBC-AT&T): Engineering FACS Administrator & Services Technician 1997-2007
Southwest Marine: Electrical Project Manager 1995-1997
Marine Electric Company: Marine Electrician 1990-1995
Southwest Marine: Foreman, Journeyman Marine Electrician 1986-1990
USN Interior Communication Electrician, Submarine Duty (IC2 SS) 1981-1985
Cisco CCIE Boot Camp, IPExpert, 2014; 110 hours | Cisco TSHOOT, 2011; 40 hours
Cisco BSCI, 2010; 60 hours | Cisco CWNA, Certification Prep, 2009; 42 hours
Cisco Building Cisco Multi Scalable Networks, 2008; 60 hours | Cisco CCNA BootCamp, 2007; 60 hours
FCC General Radiotelephone Operator's L, 2000; 2 hours
Fiber Optic Communications, 2000; 100 hours | Data Communications, 2000; 100 hours
A+ CERTIFICATION #4003, 1999; 40 hours
Six Sigma Green Belt , Agile Bronze, SDN Intermediate, Cloud Bronze (ATT)
Cloud Silver Certificate (ATT); 2016 | Python Training; 2016 | California C-10 Contractors License
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!