This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Possesses an in depth understanding of best accounts payable and receivable processes.
- Skilled in thoroughly reviewing information for accuracy and resolving discrepancies appropriately.
- Experienced in compiling data and generating detailed reports to show financial status.
- Well versed in creating journal entries and maintaining general ledger.
Distribution One V2
Journal Entry Creation
MS Office Suite
UCSF Benioff Children s Physicians 2016-Present
A/P AND A/R Specialist
- Utilize in depth accounting knowledge to successfully manage accounts payable/receivable, as well as general ledger operations and reporting.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while reviewing data for accuracy.
- Successfully prepare journal entries; use PeopleSoft General Ledger and QuickBooks to compile information.
- Leverage strong analytical abilities to generate company forecasts, business reports and monitor budget.
Marketshare Inc., Milpitas, California 2013-2015
A/P and A/R Specialist
- Oversaw accounts payable and receivable operations; responsibilities included invoice management, resolving discrepancies and monitoring payments.
- Managed vendor accounts; properly input account information into system and worked together to fix issues.
- Utilized various tools, including NETSuite and Certiflex Dimensions, to complete daily tasks on time in a deadline based environment.
- Maintained current status of all accounts; processed and issued credit memos.
E Purchasing Solutions Inc., Milpitas, California 2003-2012
A/P AND A/R Specialist
- Obtained invaluable exposure to best accounts payable/receivable processes; associated duties included invoice processing, purchase order management, expense report generation and accurately recording payment transactions.
- Ensured regulatory compliance to all company, accounting and GAAP standards.
- Maintained accuracy throughout all day to day accounting operations.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills throughout daily interactions.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased efficiency and improved cash flow throughout all operations.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training initiatives for various systems.
Associate of Applied Science Degree in Accounting, Heald College, Milpitas, California; 2002
Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics, Science, and Chemistry, Punjab University, India; 1997
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!