This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Energetic, motivational RN dedixxxxxxted to driving high-quality patient xxxxxxre seeking growth-focused role with a top-notch facility.
Committed to innovative processes, and eager to apply strong clinixxxxxxl skills, work ethic, and passion for providing superior xxxxxxre.
Acute-Xxxxxxre Nursing ￨ Team Building / Leadership ￨ Training / Precepting ￨ Patient Relations ￨ Patient / Family Eduxxxxxxtion
Charge Nursing ￨ Meditech Charting ￨ Patient Assessment ￨ Patient Treatment Planning / Discharge ￨ Patient Advoxxxxxxcy
Medixxxxxxtion Administration ￨ Vaccinations ￨ Pain Management ￨ Chemotherapy Administration ￨ Biotherapy Administration
- Integral Leader who directs the delivery of responsible patient xxxxxxre for all ages based on industry and facility standards of practices, and who offers proven experience in Medixxxxxxl-Surgixxxxxxl Unit, Oncology, Orthopedic, OR, PACU, and SICU areas.
- Top Performer who contributes experience in large-sxxxxxxle, multi-unit healthxxxxxxre facility optimization, including developing and implementing forward-thinking training and precepting practices to achieve continued high-quality xxxxxxre.
- Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who builds solid relationships with healthxxxxxxre teams, patients, and families, and who exhibits up-to-date knowledge of national xxxxxxre management trends and critixxxxxxl statistics to align with treatment objectives.
RN Leader Clinixxxxxxl 3 (Relief Charge Nurse) Orthopedic ￨ Oncology Medixxxxxxl-Surgixxxxxxl Unit
- Strategixxxxxxlly steer patient-focused healthxxxxxxre by collaborating with interdisciplinary team members from initial patient assessments to treatment planning and discharge, including eduxxxxxxting patients about treatment options, procedures, and disease processes, as well as continually creating a supportive environment for patients and families.
- Expertly administer chemotherapy, biotherapy, blood products, and various medixxxxxxtions, along with seamlessly implementing new methods of symptom treatment while actively monitoring patient reactions to diverse treatments.
- Receive patients from PACU, monitor post-op vitals, set up PXXXXXX, handle fluids, review post-op orders, orient patient to unit, and review plan of xxxxxxre, along with obtaining comprehensive admission history and enter collected data in system.
- Serve as a proactive patient advoxxxxxxte, including monitoring for changes in condition, as well as enhancing status to return to baseline function or better using a multi-modal approach and communixxxxxxting with therapies and resources.
- Promote judicious pain management, including implementing position changes, cold therapy, activity, and timely administration of analgesics in relation to prior function (i.e. chronic pain, assistive devices, emotional requirements).
- Set up and maintain components of orthopedic equipment (i.e. auto transfuser, femoral nerve blocks, CPM, traction).
- Contribute solid interpersonal relations talents toward interfacing among physicians, healthxxxxxxre teams, therapists, and social workers to build supportive partnerships while communixxxxxxting effectively among patients and families.
Staff Nurse ￨ Charge Nurse Medixxxxxxl-Surgixxxxxxl Unit
- Utilized broad scope of healthxxxxxxre knowledge toward performing accurate comprehensive physixxxxxxl assessments, safely administering medixxxxxxtions, performing xxxxxxtheter insertion for both patient sexes, and performing 12-Lead ECGs.
- Exhibited proven experience as a details-driven Charge Nurse within a 51-bed xxxxxxpacity general Medixxxxxxl-Surgixxxxxxl floor.
- Built and sustained healthxxxxxxre success by collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to provide eduxxxxxxtion on disease processes and prevention, along with precepting new hires, mentoring and managing staff, and prioritizing workflow.
- Delivered quality-focused healthxxxxxxre practices by eduxxxxxxting patients and families on disease processes and medixxxxxxl-surgixxxxxxl procedures, along with developing, implementing, and evaluating comprehensive nursing plans for patients.
- Performed venipuncture and vaccinations, provided pre- / post-operative xxxxxxre, and handled wound xxxxxxre for patients.
Nurse OR ￨ PACU ￨ SICU
- Played a vital role in efficiently working in this tertiary hospital as both an OR / Scrub Circulating RN and PACU / SICU RN.
- Demonstrated strong experience in xxxxxxring for post-op surgixxxxxxl patients who had undergone major surgery that required 24-hour continuous close monitoring, and proactively alerted physician and surgeon to changes in status.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing School Name
Registered Nurse (Active License No.711583 ￨ Expires 2017) State of Xxxxxx
Certified Medixxxxxxl-Surgixxxxxxl Registered Nurse MSNCB (2015 2020)
Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certified ONS / ONCC (ID No.462792 ￨ Current)
BLS Certified (Current) ￨ CPR Certified (Current) ￨ AED Certified (Current) ￨ LA City Fire Xxxxxxrd (Current)
Member, Valley Presbyterian Hospital Fall Committee
Member, Association of Medixxxxxxl-Surgixxxxxxl Nurses ￨ Member, National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!