This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 30 years of experience in outside sales. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing innovative strategies to increase company sales revenue. To complement this background, I possess strong account management, leadership, communication and negotiation skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Outside Sales Manager
- Demonstrated ability to significantly increase revenue and grow existing customer bases within industrial/Commercial valve, automation, instrumentation & controls sales.
- Proven track record of fostering lasting relationships with clients; focused on satisfaction, identification/resolution of needs and providing thorough post-sale follow up.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, critical to rapidly establishing rapport and educating clients on products.
Client Relationship Management
Diversified Controls, Suwanee, Georgia 2015-Present
Outside Territory Sales Manager
- Strategically establish relationships with prospective industrial/commercial clients, key to increasing revenue and growing existing customer base.
- Leverage strong product knowledge to make individualized recommendations to fit needs.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction throughout sales process, including design, order processing, delivery and follow up.
- Successfully increased sales by $773k within first 9 months of employment; opened 16 new accounts.
Flow-Matic, Lawrenceville, Georgia 2012-2015
Outside Territory Manager
- Fulfilled key account management position throughout assigned territory.
- Developed and implemented effective strategies to increase company revenue; successfully opened 37 new accounts.
- Continually recognized as a Top Performer; led company sales for 14 consecutive months.
- Utilized aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable company and client outcomes.
- Formed relationships with well-known companies, including Stepan Chemical, Noramco Pharmaceutical and International Paper.
Art Plumbing/Mechanical, Smyrna, Georgia 2007-2012
Purchasing Agent & Warehouse Manager
- Directed all project phases, as well as daily activities of 12 Project Managers and 5 staff members.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives within a fast paced mechanical contractor company generating $30M in annual revenue.
Apex Supply Company, Atlanta, Georgia 1992-2007
Outside Sales Representative
- Utilized strong organizational abilities throughout management of 80+ mechanical and industrial contractor accounts.
- Implemented effective strategies to grow existing customer base.
- Continually recognized as a top performer; surpassed sales goal by 170% within first 12-months of employment.
Continuing Education Courses Completed at: Sarco Steam School, Watts Regulator School, Nibco Valve School, Jamesbury Valve School, Bray - Valve, Automation and Controls School, Gemu - Valve Automation School, Alfa Laval/Gamajet School, Flow Meter School and Rotork Automation School.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!