This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Operations & Project Management Specialist
- Results-oriented Operations Manager possessing 10+ years of global leadership experience.
- Recognized for the ability to steer large scale, million dollar projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Expertise in streamlining process improvement initiatives to significantly increase quality and efficiency while reducing company cost.
- Linguistic fluency in Spanish and German.
- Leveraged strong process improvement skills to achieve 20% in cost savings and substantial growth throughout the organization (AFIMAC).
- Strategically facilitated all aspects of FIFA World Congress event; managed transportation and security logistics for 1,000+ delegate attendees.
- Managed over $1M of equipment while maintaining 100% accountability.
AFIMAC, Mexico City, Mexico 2016-2017
Operations Manager - Latin America
- Fulfilled critical leadership position, managing operations across Mexico, Central and South American nation states.
- Leveraged industry expertise to successfully provide consultation to senior government entities and commercial leadership groups.
- Implemented innovative business development strategies, resulting in substantially increased efficiency.
- Thoroughly reviewed vendor relationships; made cost effective changes.
AFIMAC, Panama City, Panama 2014-2015
Port Security Operations Manager
- Devised strategic plans regarding the development and implementation of a maritime security plan; thoroughly assessed risk, identified goals and optimized resources.
- Directed operations of 50+ port security team members; developed successful security programs for ports throughout Panama.
- Boosted overall performance and ensured organizational preparedness by deploying highly effective training and development programs.
- Collaborated extensively with multiple business units to streamline all operations and reduce security risks.
- Maintained adherence to federal regulations while simultaneously achieving corporate objectives.
PRIDE Consulting, Tampa, FL 2013-2014
- Contributed extensively to an economic development project for the city of Dade City; associated responsibilities included project management, overseeing four business interns and devising strategic plans.
US Army, Ft. Bliss, TX 2009-2012
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while directing daily activities of 35+ team members, increasing operational efficiency and maintaining quality assurance.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training processes to boost employee performance.
- Promoted safety throughout all operations by assessing / mitigating risk and enforcing policies.
US Army, Ft. Bragg, N.C. and the Republic of Colombia 2005-2009
- Gained invaluable leadership experience; associated duties included conducting thorough training, troubleshooting critical issues and devising strategic plans.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal abilities while interfacing with governmental and military authorities, as well as law enforcement and intelligence agencies throughout South America.
- Recognized for contributions by Planning, Assistance and Training Program Director; enhanced the team s advisory role in support of host nation efforts, resulting in enhanced regional security posture.
Project Management Certificate, University of Houston, Houston, TX; 2017
International Master Degree in Business Administration, Concentration in Management, GPA: 3.74
Saint Leo University, Tampa Bay, FL; 2013 & 2014
Bachelor of Science in Business, Concentration in Management, Honors,
University of Phoenix, Miami, FL; 2013
Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society in Business Administration
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!